EPL Pre-season Predictions

Only 9 days to go til the start of this year's Premier League season. Time fly's especially when you have a World Cup sandwiched in between seasons. I'd like to see what people think about top 4-6 , 3 relegated teams, best / worst transfer, first manager sacked etc.

My Top 6                           Relegation                        Best Transfer                    Worst Transfer                      First Manager Sacked

1. Man City                     18. Southampton               - Jorghino (Chelsea)        - Richarlison (Everton)          - Mourinho (Man Utd)

2. Liverpool                     19. Brighton

3. Chelsea                       20. Cardiff City

4. Spurs

5. Man Utd

6. Arsenal

For me a repeat of last season Man City all the way this year I will bask in the sun while I can ?

first manager to be sacked my moneys on Mourinho or  conte

• Like 1

Super difficult to go back-to-back for Man City, but they'll give it a big shake. New management & Jorginho at Chelsea to make a big impact, I'm biased (with strong rose-coloured glasses), so putting them on top. And, as a Chelsea supporter, I can see familiar signs of imminent departure with Mourinho, which, if it happens, will shake up a late-season revival for Man U, but only enough to pull them into 5th. Leicester the surprise performers, even after selling Mahrez. In line with Man U decline, Fred to be a dud, but mainly because it's too silly a name for a Brazilian footballer. Arsenal to slide while finding their way without Wenger. 

1. Chelsea

2. Man City

3. Spurs

4. Liverpool

5. Man Utd

6. Leicester

Relegation: Brighton, Huddersfield, Cardiff. 

Best Transfer: Jorginho

Worst: Fred

First Manager Sacked: Mourinho, at Xmas time. 

• Like 1

gunners back in the champions after the season. in fact, ozil, having thrown off the yolk of racism within the national squad, and had his dummy spit, shows the world just what a brilliant player he is. carves everyone up. after scoring three at old trafford, does the thumb-sucking thing in the direction of the special one, who completely loses it and attacks him. last seen in a straightjacket, screaming and yelling that only he can walk on water, being piled into the back of a truck with rubber interior. man u fans immediately build a statue to ozil outside the ground. 

one of the 712 15-year-old injured french wannabee strikers that wenger brought in, finally, does not disappear without trace and its goals out the wahzoo.  

best gunners defender? the right goalpost winning the award, marginally ahead of the left goalpost with the cross bar a distant third. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I’m going to go with Mou losing it about November going on and on about the Christmas fixtures again for the 1000th time before the slow decomposition begins and they toss him out of Old Trafford on roller skates to make it faster.

Chelsea will see Sarri-ball until Morata scores and then won’t again until he’s traded away. Hazard sticks around to pad his resume and Roman tries to persuade him to stay. Courtious it is OUT and Madrid rejoices. Still finish top 4 though. Willian becomes a Saint in Brazil. Dave is the living LEGEND inhabiting the Bridge.

Gunners flash in the pan until the charcoal gets them truly going down in flames but PEA still scores 30 goals.

Spurs can rot. Enough said.

United and City start a civil war in Manchester and no one gets out alive so top four will be:

1. Brighton Hove Albion
2. Newcastle
3. Bournemouth
4. Wolves

Everton finish 17th.

#CFC #goBlues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Liverpool. Because it’s about time. And because Klopp. Love that guy.

Man U for relegation, followed by pillory of José in newly built stocks next to Matt Busby’s statue. Sir Alex to throw the first rotten cabbage.

37 minutes ago, El Presidente said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. Manu U
  4. Chelsea
  5. Spurs
  6. Everton
  7. Foxes
  8. Newcastle
  9. Arsenal
  10. West Ham

well, given you wagered some serious dosh on the broncos being bottom four in the NRL may i just say that i am most relieved to see you dumping on the gunners. 

• Haha 1

for those who either love the glorious gunners or love to bag them, i read an interesting thought today. 

a panel with sol campbell (an enlightened man who saw the wisdom of fleeing from whitehart lane into the welcoming arms of said gunners) was discussing what would make this a successful season for the gunners and whether or not a return to the top four would suffice. 

the general consensus was that yes, it would. and i think, with a new manager and a number of new players, there has to be some time given to allow things to gel, for the manager to impart his plans and style and for the players to get comfortable with each other and the new manager. 

i think most realistic gunners fans would think that back into the top four would be a successful season.

it was then pointed out how ironical that was. for a couple of decades, gunners fans have bitched mightily at just being in the top four. no manager has a better record of achieving that than wenger. never enough. new bloke comes in and we would be happy if he can achieve what wenger gave us almost automatically. 

not saying wenger should have stayed but you just can't make some fans happy. how often do fans want something and if they get it, then wonder why it has not helped. a good reason why all us armchair experts are not on the big dosh coaching teams. 

for me, i just want a world no longer out of kilter, a world where st totteringham's day is a given. 

My Top 6                           Relegation                        Best Transfer                    Worst Transfer                      First Manager Sacked

1. Livepool                     18. Fulham                         - Alisson (Liverpool)          - Richarlison (Everton)          - Mourinho (Man Utd) - could be early. Start out like hot shit, blame WC

2. Man City                    19. Brighton

3. Spurs                         20. Huddersfield

4. Arsenal

5. Chelsea

6. United

On 8/2/2018 at 8:53 AM, El Presidente said:
  1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. Manu U
  4. Chelsea
  5. Spurs
  6. Everton
  7. Foxes
  8. Newcastle
  9. Arsenal
  10. West Ham

Rob even though we are dyed in the wool city supporters I agree the big danger team this year will be Liverpool