LAX Monday 5th of November

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in as well if there's still room. Has the venue been decided on yet?

Fullerton is around 30 miles east (all freeway), but has a great lounge (8eighty-eight) with plenty of room (70 people +), full bar and local restraunt deliveries. 

Traffic is a beast tho especially at that time of day. 

Another option is one of the local lax hotels outdoor rooftop areas (might not be good with weather conditions tho).

Cheers,   Ben 

On 10/13/2018 at 10:54 AM, paul007 said:

Rob,

Nice little hole in the wall place I’ve been going to for 15 years.  Only 2 miles from LAX, in El Segundo.  Richmond’s Bar and Grill.  Burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc.  Most importantly, decent beer on tap.  Inside and outside patio seating.  Cigar friendly outside.  Like I said, I’ve going there for years on a daily/weekly schedule.  My friends and I smoke cigars there all the time.  Owner and waitresses are extremely friendly.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Paul

Looks like a good place for burgers and beer. Really close to LAX. And if you say it has an outdoor that's cigar friendly.. then I can't see anything that could be better.

I will be asking for confirmations next week by email (so I can keep a proper record).  I will disclose the location + details a week out.  it will be a private event so we need to lock in the numbers, guests and protocol (of course it is casual).  There can be no last minute roll ups. 

So for your planning. Picture approx  20 minutes from LAX starting late afternoon. 

• Like 1