7 hours ago, cfc1016 said:

Can’t stand h upmanns, except the noellas. 

People, knowing i love tos 16 principes, have generously gifted me lots of them. I think I’ve sampled 6 or 7 boxes. Every single one has been spectacular. 100%. 

Hmm... that's a great recommendation of that run of Principes, but how do I categorize it, coming from someone who can't stand Upmanns... ?

31 minutes ago, Doctorossi said:

Hmm... that's a great recommendation of that run of Principes, but how do I categorize it, coming from someone who can't stand Upmanns... ?

Ask anyone about me? 😜

Something about upmanns is just sort of... astringent to me. I totally get what other people love about them, but they literally leave an unpleasant taste in my mouth. I make an exception for the noellas. The rest just kinda remind me of NCs. I’m a bolivar, partagas, lgc and PL man, primarily. Especially the pre-2000 stuff. 91-95 were probably my favorite years, at ~5-15 years down, if that gives you a better feel for my tastes. 

• Like 1

Epicure de Luxe

Secretos

A few paychecks away.  May add a box of HUHC as well.  I tend to order in threes, for no reason.

Bummed I missed the 24:24 Secretos.  :(

I’m looking at trying a box of Quai D’Orsay 50 or 54, looks like current supplies are slim though. Might go for a box of Por Larrañaga Montecarlos too.

I will only buy these:
Partagas Serie D.5
HdM Petit Robustos
RASCC

And maybe if there should be any PSP Partagas D4s on 24:24 when I wake up. Besides those my credit card is on probation.