Non alcoholic drinks to pair with cigars

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey guys.  I've been smoking cigars for 20 years. Some years cheapies, some years a bit more upscale.  Over the years, I've developed a repertoire of what drinks pair well with what kind of

San Pellegrino Limone e Menta is my new thing. It's really refreshing, carbonated, tart and sweet (perfectly balanced) and has a natural mint flavor.  In other words, it pretty much tastes like a virg

First of all thanks for all the suggestions.  Today I tried iced coffee and rooibos to great success. I'm preparing to try a RASS with the San Pellegrino Limone e Menta that @chris12381

Finished my Americano and still lots of Lusi left so I’m having a root beer now. Like the fact A&W has gone back to using sugar cane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 5:35 PM, LLC said:

Finished my Americano and still lots of Lusi left so I’m having a root beer now. Like the fact A&W has gone back to using sugar cane.

That’s always the issue—the times don’t match. I have to wonder about people who pair cigars with espresso. A double shot lasts me about 30 seconds. Now what? My answer is always more coffee.

That’s always the issue—the times don’t match. I have to wonder about people who pair cigars with espresso. A double shot lasts me about 30 seconds. Now what? My answer is always more coffee.
Contigo travel mug. Basically a vacuum flask you can drink from. I use mine to keep coffee good and hot whilst smoking. Bloody marvellous invention. 3fa947751400b010df17da7e6afec15e.jpg

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

I love a good espresso or double espresso but as you said they just don’t last. That’s why I drink Americano’s.

Do they use actual sugarcane like south/central american countries? Or high fructose corn syrup?

The only Coke available in Canada with Sugar Cane has to be imported from Mexico. Not readily available but I did find it at Costco recently. Hopefully it will be a regular item. I Much prefer sugar cane as a sweetener.

• 3 years later...