Newbie from Nebraksa

BeerPimp

Hello,

I am new the FOH forums.   I have been smoking cigars for over 20+ years.  Some years I have smoked more cigars than others.   But recently I have been smoking quite a bit more as a couple of my friends has got into cigars also.   I upgraded my humidor and have bought some single cigars plus split a couple of bundles of seconds of Macanudo Maduros and Partagas.   But I am looking at ordering a couple boxes to split with friends.   I enjoy cigars strengths that run the gamut.   I don't smoke a ton of full bodied cigars but do enjoy them now and then.   My username is based on me home brewing beer and sharing it with friends.   Just shared a keg of Czech pilsner at large party and yes there were tons of Kolaches also.  Also many moons ago I tried register on another cigar forum but it would not let me finish the process because of my username.

Welcome BeerPimp, you couldn't find a better group.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:56 PM, soonerwings said:

Welcome from a fellow noob. Now if only we could get the OU/Nebraska football rivalry re-booted....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be an awesome rivalry game to get going.  I have a friend that is a huge Sooners fan.   There was a lot of for and against moving to the Big 10 conference.   But I think it fits our team better.   I have a friend in Iowa so I have not missed a Iowa/Nebraska game since they set that up as our rivalry game. 

That would be an awesome rivalry game to get going.  I have a friend that is a huge Sooners fan.   There was a lot of for and against moving to the Big 10 conference.   But I think it fits our team better.   I have a friend in Iowa so I have not missed a Iowa/Nebraska game since they set that up as our rivalry game. 

Before you guys left for the Big 10, I absolutely loved it when the Huskers came to Norman. To this day, Husker fans are still some of the classiest fans I’ve interacted with.

Before you guys left for the Big 10, I absolutely loved it when the Huskers came to Norman. To this day, Husker fans are still some of the classiest fans I’ve interacted with.