One Vitola ........you can create it.

The cigar gods are rewarding you. Have a think. 

You have to create the one cigar shape/vitola that will make up 75% of your cigar smoking pleasure from this time on.  Yes 3 out of 4 cigars you smoke will be this shape. You can customise the shape, it doesn't need to exist right now. 

Picture it. describe it. If it is indeed a new format.....name it ;)

if it i discontinued or exists eleswhere (NC) post up a pic

Yes Colt....you can draw yours and post it up :D

We will talk about the blend for your cigar later. 

It would have to be the Double Corona, maybe, around 45 ring gauge. When I smoke something shorter I often find myself grabbing another cigar, which as much as enjoy is annoying as hell considering I don't have a huge budget.
The reason why I am choosing at least a 45 ring gauge(even though I do love a good lancero) is because the incidence of having a tight draw would be much more common than a double corona size...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

My size already exist, but I have never actually seen a cigar rolled to it.  Hermosos No 3, 48 x 5.5.  

I love the feel of a 46 ring gauge, but also the looseness of the draw in a 50.  48 I consider the perfect compromise.  5.5 inches long would be about an hour and 15 minutes, which I consider the perfect amount of time.  

A roller friend in Havana suggested I create my own vitola and after some thinking I decided to "combine" 2 of my favourite cigars/sizes and form a new one.

I asked him to roll a pig-tailed and closed-footed Puntilla with the Monsdale Blend.

The name for it will be "Rituales" and I look forward to smoke them in November ....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, 99call said:

In all serious, for me It's always the "Fancy tales". The bastard child of a Solomones and a Lonsdale. what could look better in a ribboned 50 cab!

Castaneda-folder6.jpg

gispert-fancy-tales-jpg.jpeg

partagas-fancy-tales-of-smoke-jpg.jpeg

You beat me to it.  Cool looking vitola.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 99call said:

Make Britanicas Gran Again!

Excellent. Maybe the UK can subsidise it via the red bus £350m savings as a global PR exercise?

”It’s what Winston would have wanted!” could be the tag line...

9 minutes ago, ayepatz said:

Excellent. Maybe the UK can subsidise it via the red bus £350m savings as a global PR exercise?

”It’s what Winston would have wanted!” could be the tag line...

Come on!  you know we can only shake the money tree................. for the DUP. 

It will be another off one of Teresa's magic "gifts".    "a Christmas Gift of a 50 cab of Gran Britanicas for every man woman and child"............by "gift" I of course mean you will pay for them via inflated taxes, and the factory will be owned greedy, clammy palmed Tory. 

A nice little momma bear sitting in the middle of baby bear Perfecto and papa bear Double Perfecto. Not too small and not too large; say about a 49-50 ring at around 159-160mm (~6.25") length. Call it a Perfecto Grandes or Tacos Grandes.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to game the system, but if this is going to be 75% of my smokes, I'll just be forced to clone my favorite cigar and it will be the exact dimensions and blend of the Punch Double Corona. However, if I'm really going to add something new to my repertoire, I'd love to see what would happen if I made a Rafael Gonzalez blend in the Laguito 1 size. I foresee gentle, refined deliciousness.

• Like 1