One Vitola ........you can create it.

Guest Nekhyludov
37 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

6 x 48 with a 109 head and a shaggy foot...

20180815_122455.jpg

This exactly for me. 

I don't know if anyone else does this, but on the spreadsheet that I use to track my inventory, I have AVG for the Gauge and Length columns. It's interesting to me that the "average" cigar in my inventory is always about 48 x 152mm (6"), regardless of category.

614014239_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.3f9aebad2d0c1226be0aa9fe89badc7b.png

Such a cigar doesn't exist, of course. A Hermoso No. 2 is close, but slightly shorter. Take that size, throw a tapered head on it, and I'd likely be a very happy camper for a very long time. 

Or HSA could just start making churchills again :pod:

16 hours ago, JohnS said:

Bring back the Ninfa! 33 ring gauge x 178 mm (or 7 inches). The Por Larranaga Montecarlos is close at 19 mm shorter in length, but I'd love to smoke this vitola!

Personally if this vitola (PLMC) delivered the varied experience I love with the complexity I expect from Cuban tobacco, it’s likely all I’d ever smoke.

• Like 2

So glad to hear all the ninfa fans speak up, just give me a trinidad ninfa and both my smoking needs and my storage problems would be answered. ?‍♂️

Ohhh -  any ole' Monte No.2/Diplo No.2/H. Upmann No.2 pyramide size will do for me just fine.  After that my magical vitola size would be 6 &1/2 x 45 ring gauge.

A salamones. But with the head being the fat part and the foot being a skinny part. Stronger kick tobacco when you light the cigar. And gets mellow and refine as you get to the nub.

Call it the reverso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On August 15, 2018 at 6:53 AM, 99call said:

In all serious, for me It's always the "Fancy tales". The bastard child of a Solomones and a Lonsdale. what could look better in a ribboned 50 cab!

Castaneda-folder6.jpg

gispert-fancy-tales-jpg.jpeg

partagas-fancy-tales-of-smoke-jpg.jpeg

Was going to reference the Flechas, but upon review, the Fancy Tales is more, so, that!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LordAnubis said:

A salamones. But with the head being the fat part and the foot being a skinny part. Stronger kick tobacco when you light the cigar. And gets mellow and refine as you get to the nub.

Call it the reverso

Wait - just smoke some Salomones reverso!

You're welcome!:party: