28 minutes ago, Min said:

What are your favorite ring gauges?  Mines range from 38 to 42

I agree 38 to 42 rg's provide the most pleasant smoking experience, and flavour output.   at 50 rg it becomes distracting, anything close to 56 can become downright uncomfortable. 

That said stuff like Upmann Mag 56 are very tasty cigars, just not a nice tactile experience. 

3 minutes ago, Min said:

But Cubans are becoming more thicker and shorter like non cubans

use your buying power and boycott anything north of 50. :2thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most of my cigars are in the 38-50 range....with my true favorites being in the 44-46 range.  Favorite sized cigar is a lonsdale. 

• Like 1

38 to 52 with the very best for me being 42 to 49. Size is a compromise lately for flavor. The best size for me, and a lot of people I think is 46 X 5.6". Even a standard double corona is 49RG. That used to be the definition of a big fat cigar  I smoke a variety of cigars and can't say I love very thin or thick cigars sizes but some of those cigars are danm good. Monte Especials and those Upman RRs  come to mind right off. 

• Like 1

40 to 47 but the top end only because the RyJ Churchill is one of my all time favorites.  Truly though, 40-42 is really the size I like best.  I smoke plenty of Robusto and Hermoso but on a daily basis, minutos, perlas and most of all petite coronas are what I most consume.  

38-50 with my preference being on the lower side of that scale.

Sub 45. Typically stick to something in the high 30s, though ran roughshod through some LGC MdO 3 recently - loved the vitola!