Introduction: Newbie from Ontario, Canada

BDSpiritual1

Good morning/afternoon/evening!

Not only am I a newbie to FoH, I'm also a newbie to cigars as a whole! As such, I wanted to take the opportunity to join this fabulous community.

Over the last 2 years, I've put in a good amount of time and money exploring all types of spirits (whiskey, brandy, rum, tequila, etc.) from around the world in an effort to truly understand both the subtle and extremely differences between each type and expression. I started my journey by exploring some of the less expensive options to understand if price justified quality eventually working my way north of that initial price point.  2 years later, I can say with certainty that more times than not, it does! 

Now that I've become quite versed in my appreciation of fine spirits, I've begun to explore cigars as well as cigar pairings. Over the last 2 months, I've begun to sample a few cigars from the Dominican Republic, Honduras and Nicaragua from my local cigar shop but have yet to try a Cuban.

As I begin to broaden my cigar palate and find my aquired taste preferences, I was hoping to bank of the wide experience of all you Foh'ers and eventually contribute my experiences with newbies like myself. 

Nonetheless, before this introduction becomes too long, I just wanted to say hi, introduce myself and express my excitement to become a part of this community. 

Hope everyone had a great day!