Current Francia Regionals?

If you head a bit out of the metro area Hexagones should possible to find. Even an hours train ride to within say 150 km would be worth that cigar. But it requires planning, locating shops and maybe calling them to hear if they have them. Small tobacconists outside of Paris are usually really helpful, and they will be genuinely flabbergasted if you buy a whole box and even more so if you buy two.

btw: I also found some QdO secretos cubanos- really nice little stick for 30 min pleasure - grab it if you can.

Old-ish info, but when there Dec 2017 very little found by way of French regionals. Try Art Tabac and Publicis Drugstore, these were my fav of the stores visited.

Agree the QdO secretos are rather tasty if you can find them. 

Le Lotus still have plenty of the QdO. Boli Tiempo is coming to an end but you should be able to still find some.

You probably can still find the Hexagone outside of Paris but that would need a little planning as Hookmaker suggested.

The PL Opera is long gone as is every other French RE for that matter.

The new Juan Lopez is out, apparently. Forgot the name but with a 55 x 150 vitola they are far outside my desired range so I didn’t even care to check the price. Secondary market was 220 euros plus shipping default_rotfl.gif

Edit, ok, I found the price: 18.10 euro/stick and they are called Punto 55

I was in Paris a few weeks ago. I looked in loads of shops and the only place that had Hexagones was TABAC DU DŌME. I bought three boxes and the owner said he has about a dozen left. Probably sold out by now but worth a phone call I'd say.

Tabac du Dôme
108 Boulevard du Montparnasse, 75014 Paris, France
+33 1 43 35 23 41

https://goo.gl/maps/oBjzSKeFVr82

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I was in Paris a few weeks ago. I looked in loads of shops and the only place that had Hexagones was TABAC DU DŌME. I bought three boxes and the owner said he has about a dozen left. Probably sold out by now but worth a phone call I'd say.

Tabac du Dôme
108 Boulevard du Montparnasse, 75014 Paris, France
+33 1 43 35 23 41

https://goo.gl/maps/oBjzSKeFVr82

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Message me the next time you come over Steve so that we can enjoy a cigar together.

10 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

The new Juan Lopez is out, apparently. Forgot the name but with a 55 x 150 vitola they are far outside my desired range so I didn’t even care to check the price. Secondary market was 220 euros plus shipping default_rotfl.gif

Edit, ok, I found the price: 18.10 euro/stick and they are called Punto 55

The distributor released a small amount of boxes. Sufficient stock should appear in stores in a few weeks. Nice looking cigar but around two cigars per box are a little underfilled. I checked 10 boxes and ended up buying one.

The new QdO RE should hit stores here by the end of the year. It will be another big stick: Libertador sized.

Arriving in Paris on Sat AM, plan on walking over to A La Civette to stock up for the 5 days ill be there and proceed to smoke and drink my way around town :) any must visit cigar related shops, cafe, venue's in general?  Anywhere i should check stock and report back i sold them out, just kidding (not really)

Cheers

Thanks for the recommendations above. Ended going to A la Civette and picked up a box of QdO secretos and a handful of Boli Tiempos which look and feel amazing if intimidating. The stock was stored pretty moist so they’ll need to acclimatisation. .9C9D8EF2-535C-4F75-AE05-9003F9EDFC44.thumb.jpeg.efd1704fabd0c619bedc38e6f08c2e15.jpeg

23 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

Sorry I missed the invite Mike...... Yes, will do. I'll meet you near your comic shop :)

Next time you're in Edinburgh, let me know

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

No worries Steve. We'll have a cigar the next time you venture into my part of town. ?