• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well hello from a Brooklyn! The wedding tonight was fabulous and all the guests were fun. So many liked to drink and dance. Dinner was yummmmm. But here is news. Near the place we rented for 6 of

Here's link to Poll guys. Rather than navigating. Cheers

Not sure if this breaks any rules so mods please let me know or delete/amend. It's another possible chance for us to herf. My friend Olivier (one half of Le Moka Cigar club based in UK) is coming over

I live in Queens.  I am down for a manhattan get together. But during the week I work on Long Island until 9. I get together with local Cuban cigar smokers about once a month at cigar inn or Havana Dreams or Carnegie.  Sept may be hard as I have a weekend NJ herf on the 7th, and I am getting surgery on the 25th.  But I will follow this thread to see when the plans are set for. Hope to see everyone. 

-Steven 

met up with Canadianbeaver when she was in nyc a couple  years ago. Fun times.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

I tried to post a poll but no dice. The link wouldn't render. What do other guys do to insert links to polls? 

We can vote.. 9/11 9/13 9/18 9/20

If guys have other suggested dates post those too. 

I'm in Europe for those dates.  Here the week of the 24th or first week of October.  

Well hello from a Brooklyn! The wedding tonight was fabulous and all the guests were fun. So many liked to drink and dance. Dinner was yummmmm.

But here is news. Near the place we rented for 6 of us, Mr Beaver and I and our Kids and spouses, is my new favourite BAR IN AMERICA. How is that for an announcement?

Welcome to Fette Sau.

B2A8DAF6-6C29-4695-8055-68366478A4C9.thumb.jpeg.89163646d347e8cdd6bbc098b16c19f9.jpeg

70CD2735-1EC2-417D-B9D0-F1D60394C5BB.thumb.jpeg.45cb349d16e7423ab89b397963697ffb.jpeg

47FF5C5B-8955-4147-A1D4-22C5D9051EF9.thumb.jpeg.af6b6e8e32b354f595430e12597455f1.jpeg

CB

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:08 PM, ElJavi76 said:

I tried to post a poll but no dice. The link wouldn't render. What do other guys do to insert links to polls? 

We can vote.. 9/11 9/13 9/18 9/20

If guys have other suggested dates post those too. 

Out of these dates, I definitely can not do 9/13.  All of the others work for me, as I said I'm pretty flexible.  Let's try to get a poll set up.... @El Presidente do you think you can help walk me through setting up a poll for a vote please?

**Rob - I figured it out in the "Polls" section**

Any of those dates could work for me, or not.  Too far out for me to make a decision; my schedule is so up in the air.  Keep me posted though.  

Completely understand it's tough for a lot of you guys to project out that far.  I know some said they couldn't do this month so I figured I'd give a couple of October options.  Realizing we will never get everyone together but whatever gives us the best option for the majority :ok:

I capped the poll for next Saturday 9/15, maybe the extra few days will give some of you an idea of what your schedule will look like?

Not sure if this breaks any rules so mods please let me know or delete/amend.
It's another possible chance for us to herf.
My friend Olivier (one half of Le Moka Cigar club based in UK) is coming over to NYC at the end of this month into October and is setting up a cigar herf in NYC.Posting this here as I'll be meeting him regardless and he's a great BOTL.
Any interest please PM me so I can get an idea on numbers and let him know.Venue TBC,I've suggested Club Macanudo as the venue can host larger groups.
Cheers
c68b6fc539bb1272aa8100a7d9f1fa5e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Doctorossi said:

That's a separate event and Moka Cigar is not a New York location, it's an English club, the location of the event for which is still TBD.

True, impossible to know who IG people/person behind it is, or where the venue will be. A lot of mystery!

However, Club Mac seems like a nice place to go for cigars.

• 2 weeks later...