• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well hello from a Brooklyn! The wedding tonight was fabulous and all the guests were fun. So many liked to drink and dance. Dinner was yummmmm. But here is news. Near the place we rented for 6 of

Here's link to Poll guys. Rather than navigating. Cheers

Not sure if this breaks any rules so mods please let me know or delete/amend. It's another possible chance for us to herf. My friend Olivier (one half of Le Moka Cigar club based in UK) is coming over

I wonder how many guys are even looking at this thread. LoL

As of right now I think I could be in for next Tuesday.

@SigmundChurchill 

@torsion 

@dezbo 

@fastkiller13 

@Kitchen 

@Doctorossi 

@Silverstix 

I'm sure I forgot a half dozen handles but calling all cars, calling all cars... Be on the lookout for a good time. APB issued on a stogie night in Manhattan. Who's in?

There is about a 50/50 shot I will be in NYC on the 2nd and would definitely be in. Schedule is a bit nuts these days however.

Found out last night that apparently Club Macanudo has a private event (General Cigars) from 5-10pm next Tuesday. My friend Olivier asked me to call them up to check his booking was still ok!

Back to the drawing board-anyone know of possible venues for 10-20 people don't be shy. Right now I'm thinking Carnagie Club.

Carnegie is a good choice, combines location with topnotch bar service, but no food: so eat first! Best to ask for at least some reserved space. What is the count expected as of now? I will be with both lead bar man & the manager this weekend, offsite, so am happy to advance the request!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, torsion said:

Found out last night that apparently Club Macanudo has a private event (General Cigars) from 5-10pm next Tuesday. My friend Olivier asked me to call them up to check his booking was still ok!

Back to the drawing board-anyone know of possible venues for 10-20 people don't be shy. Right now I'm thinking Carnagie Club.

Same window? 5-10 pm? Maybe I can text my contact at Carnegie for seating. Let me know Don. 

10 hours ago, Georgebrightman said:

Carnegie is a good choice, combines location with topnotch bar service, but no food: so eat first! Best to ask for at least some reserved space. What is the count expected as of now? I will be with both lead bar man & the manager this weekend, offsite, so am happy to advance the request!!

Carnegie has food too. Bar menu mostly but its not bad

• Like 1

To all potential NYC herfers:
It happens that I am hosting both the head bartender & the GM of Carnegie at a DC area private cigar & spirits bash this weekend. I raised the issue of an event, and here is the response: we are assured seating area for 10-20 guests from 5-10 pm this Tuesday, 10/2 --- if the group so chooses ; but we need to confirm. Accomodations will be made - a negotiated cut fee I guess, since it seems unlikely that many of us will be purchasing from the house stock. If there are special requests, feel free to ask & I will pass along the answers

23 hours ago, torsion said:

ok all - apparently the Club or I misunderstood. The back room/restaurant at Club Mac is closed from 5-10pm however front room where the bar and alternative seating is open for business.

As it stands right now (and with my comms with Olivier) Club Mac is on as the venue for next Tuesday 2nd October. In his IG post I think he mentions an 8pm start, however pretty sure Olivier will be there earlier so feel free to start the party early :) 

Trying to keep you guys posted as best as possible. Thanks to @ElJavi76 and @Georgebrightman for the offers of help.

If anything changes and we need to utilize the Carnagie Club I will be sure to let you know.

*Hoping Club Mac kitchen will be open as I will be coming straight from work

• Like 2

Bumping this for the OP and anyone else.

Club Mac herf done.

I'm adamant to get at least another one done before I leave NYC for good by the end of this year.

Who's in for another? Next Thurs would be ok for me as an example.

24 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

I'm done by 3 everyday. LOL Depending on where we go I can sneak a quick 2 stix. I'm interested.

3!! :party: 

The speed at which I've been smoking lately 2 sticks is easily doable lol

• Like 1

I had surgery on the 25th and have been recovering.  Back to my 4 smokes a night starting yesterday.   Overall, Weekdays are hard for me, as I work on Long Island until 8pm.  I will be going out for a few smokes on Saturday afternoon, with my friend Mike @hogg , at Havana Dreams in Queens, if anyone wants to hang out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1