Top 18 codes so far?

Chime in with your observations. 

from my notes these are the top 10 to date in terms of delivery of PSP/HQ

That doesn't mean that they are the best factories. Some just produce a hell of a lot of cigars.  

UEB

MSU

UTE

SMA

TPO

UTL

LGR

UAO

UBM

TEO

MSU... Not just my Alma Mater

Montclair State University here in NJ is where I got my degree. I've got several boxes with that code. I'm also sitting on a bunch of MEG boxes. Like more MEG than any other code. Some real pretty Upmann (Connie As) and a couple of Topes boxes too. 

• Like 1

UEB seems to produce a lot of fine cigars. I've seen them on Montecristo (including Dumas), Romeo y Julieta, Partagas and Hoyo. Because of the different maracas, would that imply that UEB is not one of the main factories ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up a cab of 50 RASS at the Castle Moro store in Havana in April marked MSU DIC 17. I ordered another this month with box code MSU MAR 18. Both extremely good. The 18s maybe even better than the 17s. I believe MSU is the Partagas factory in Havana (Francisco Perez German). It bodes well for boxes coming out of this factory (Partagas, QdO, Bolivar, LGC, RA, H. Upmann, Por Larranaga, Montecristo) in 2018.

5 hours ago, Oceans11 said:

I picked up a cab of 50 RASS at the Castle Moro store in Havana in April marked MSU DIC 17. I ordered another this month with box code MSU MAR 18. Both extremely good. The 18s maybe even better than the 17s. I believe MSU is the Partagas factory in Havana (Francisco Perez German). It bodes well for boxes coming out of this factory (Partagas, QdO, Bolivar, LGC, RA, H. Upmann, Por Larranaga, Montecristo) in 2018.

MSU is Partagas and generally very good. 

MSU is also the code/factory responsible for those bandles Boli PC's :rolleyes: