New Canadian Regional announced. Robusto. 10 count box. 6000 Numbered boxes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back from the Toronto LCDH. My buddy was at the launch as kept a spare Diplo for me.  The band is a lot nicer than regular production and recent Diplomaticos RE bands (AFAIK).  The shadows ma

Halfwheel is reporting that a new Canadian Regional will launch today in Toronto and across Canada.  LCDH will have exclusivity from Sep 13 - 19.  General availability expected around Oct 3. It i

Admittedly, these are young, but I love to smoke them young to try and gauge the potential.  I picked up a couple at Casablancas when I was in Toronto this week.  They were $40 a pop.  I tried to pick

• 3 weeks later...

I had purchased a single of these cigars at my local B&M just north of Toronto (Vaughan) a couple of weeks ago.  I was thinking of picking up a box so I went back today.  The owner was not in but I saw a few empty boxes so I assume they are selling well.  What I didn't see is any number on any of the boxes.  I thought they made 6000 numbered boxes of 10 cigars.  I have no doubt that this vendor sells legitimate CCs.  Just wondering if anyone else has a box and is it numbered.

My box is numbered
F7418F93-3CC1-4288-93CF-9901733518FE.thumb.jpeg.78165bcf23d4b95ca82cf15865862667.jpeg
79D92C8C-193D-47BA-9F6E-A1CE32F0593D.thumb.jpeg.b35db236c43487ed3aba2f2d6b13dc9d.jpeg
Man yours are dark!!! Mine are rather light and very thin wrappers.

Smoked the first one, middle had the classic dip flavors but overall was much lighter than I expected. Almost no flavor immediately when puffing then it built after several seconds. Very little smoke production overall. It was definitely young but I can see it being great over time.

17 hours ago, joncat said:

I had purchased a single of these cigars at my local B&M just north of Toronto (Vaughan) a couple of weeks ago.  I was thinking of picking up a box so I went back today.  The owner was not in but I saw a few empty boxes so I assume they are selling well.  What I didn't see is any number on any of the boxes.  I thought they made 6000 numbered boxes of 10 cigars.  I have no doubt that this vendor sells legitimate CCs.  Just wondering if anyone else has a box and is it numbered.

Just got a box from them. Can confirm their boxes are numbered on the back.

14 hours ago, zyxwvu44 said:

Man yours are dark!!! Mine are rather light and very thin wrappers.

Smoked the first one, middle had the classic dip flavors but overall was much lighter than I expected. Almost no flavor immediately when puffing then it built after several seconds. Very little smoke production overall. It was definitely young but I can see it being great over time.

If you have time please post a pic. I haven’t seen too many boxes with a lighter shade of wrapper. Haven’t sampled any yet myself and will probably wait a few years to dig into my box. Will have to buy an extra single or two in the meantime just to see where they are at.

30 minutes ago, Cold Smoke said:

Do Canadian regional editions ever appear in Canadian airport Duty Free stores or are they B&M only?

I found vegas robainas regional cigars at montreal duty free shop right before ny border. It was 2 years ago during Canadian Grand Prix.

Any comparisons to the Cuba Excelencia? Really curious if this is the same cigar. 
Two Dip Robustos in a row...let's make this a regular production stick please! Dip needs some life.

Never had the Dip Excelencia so I cannot say. From what I heard, they were great, so I only hope my boxes of the nortenos will be similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk