Regional Releases

On 9/19/2018 at 1:22 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

These are going to be extremely difficult to source, and undoubtedly very expensive if located. Auction is about the only shot these days and the last box that sold went for about 1,100 GBP:

https://www.onlinecigarauctions.com/sold_lot_info.php?products_id=5509

Tremendous appreciation for a cigar that originally sold for about $220. 

Good to know, Have still one stored away.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had the pleasure of smoking the new PL Corona 5ta Avenida ER today. Wow - honestly a great cigar, excellent burn, draw and taste right to the end, no bitternes, guess it will be even more fantast

Smoked another PL Corona 5ta Avenida today with a good US friend on a short visit to my village and we both agreed it is a Very good cigar. I am impressed by this release ....    

And you may even get them - or not. Be prepared to at least threaten a chargeback.

These look good. Lighter wrappers but I am fine with that.  Smell fine.  I will smoke a cigar from a fiver I bought of olh in a few weeks.  Bury these for 5 years at a minimum. 

Only paid 560$ and they were delivered in less than 6 days.  Can't be unhappy with that. Those hoping these will be like the lonsdale may be disappointed. 2006 for me were tremendous boxes.

2017....not bad.

Fingers crossed baby!!!!

These look good. Lighter wrappers but I am fine with that.  Smell fine.  I will smoke a cigar from a fiver I bought of olh in a few weeks.  Bury these for 5 years at a minimum. 
 Only paid 560$ and they were delivered in less than 6 days.  Can't be unhappy with that. Those hoping these will be like the lonsdale may be disappointed. 2006 for me were tremendous boxes.
2017....not bad.
Fingers crossed baby!!!!

That’s below list price (3% is the maximum legal discount allowed in Germany) and free shipping and you got a killer exchange rate...