Cuban Cigar Prices?

Outdoorguy84

Hey everyone! Going to be traveling to Cuba in December and was wanting to get an idea of pricing before I go? Can anyone share what they bought. Try and include where you bought them from and what you got and how much. Any pics would be great too!! Happy Thursday and thanks to all!! 

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, crasmith said:

I’m going in a few months also. How are the prices for the custom rolls in the shops?  Thanks. 

I paid $110 for Puntilla and Corona, $122.50 for Yolanda’s dalito/corona extra, $3/ea for Reynaldo’s coronas and $4/ea for Reynaldo’s robustos. I believe the prices can fluctuate some.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/3/2019 at 11:59 AM, SOFLO88 said:

I got a couple boxes of the libertadors a couple weeks back. Partagas Factory had some and were not wanting to give it to me. 

can I ask what the price is.  Yes, I know I can find it at yul, just want to confirm.

12 hours ago, Monterey said:

can I ask what the price is.  Yes, I know I can find it at yul, just want to confirm.

Prices, havent gone up. It was 110 per box and everything else is still the same price as before the increase. Hotel Nacional had a ton of them. Dont ask Partagas Factory for anything you dont see, they hold stuff for flippers.

12 hours ago, SOFLO88 said:

Prices, havent gone up. It was 110 per box and everything else is still the same price as before the increase. Hotel Nacional had a ton of them. Dont ask Partagas Factory for anything you dont see, they hold stuff for flippers.

Not true.  I go once a year, and am no flipper.  I asked for a box of La Trova and they got it for me.  Just have to ask nicely :)

• Like 1