Bourbon in Las Vegas ?

SmokenWhisky

Looking for some recommendations on where to shop while in Vegas next weekend for some bourbon. 

What are the best shops in Vegas to find some decent priced bourbons? 

I'm looking to find some stuff thats harder/impossible to find in Canada such as Elmer T Lee, Noahs Mill, Bookers and Rock Hill Farms.

Also looking for recommendations for bars with good selections at good prices? 

THANKS ! 

There’s a shop in the Palazzo that had a lot of high end Scotch a few months ago. Not sure about their bourbon selection.  

As far as bars are concerned, I would recommend the Montecristo bar at Caesar’s Palace. Their liqueur menu and cigar options are extensive. 

• Like 1

I did a lot of googling and came up with Delmonico Steakhouse as far as having the most extensive whisky list. Extensive but pretty pricey imo. Hopefully I can find a few cheaper hidden gems in their book of whisky. 

I've been to Vegas twice before but never planned too much ahead of time as far as what actual restaurants and bars carry. 

Last 2 times I went I hit up Total Wine which always has enormous selections of everything but perhaps I'll check out Lee's too. 

I'm staying at the Palazzo so I'm sure I'll come across that shop at some point. 

It’s difficult to find a reasonably-priced drink at any of the major resorts on the strip. If you get away from the strip, I’m pretty sure prices drop considerably, as you are now drinking with locals, not vacationers and exhibitors.  I’m too lazy to cab around Las Vegas just for inexpensive drinks so I just stick to the Wynn/Palazzo/Venetian etc. and wince at the bill.  

• Like 1

Lee's is off the strip it's worth the trip have found some gems I usually carry a flask of what I like and order beers at the bars no sticker shock that way

You could see if the whiskey attic has any available spots gets pricey but they have just about anything you could want to try

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 8:07 AM, Cayman17 said:

It’s difficult to find a reasonably-priced drink at any of the major resorts on the strip. If you get away from the strip, I’m pretty sure prices drop considerably, as you are now drinking with locals, not vacationers and exhibitors.  I’m too lazy to cab around Las Vegas just for inexpensive drinks so I just stick to the Wynn/Palazzo/Venetian etc. and wince at the bill.  

My wife is pregnant so we won't be walking far from Wynn/Palazzo/Venetian...

Have to sneak out to the cigar bars during her late afternoon naps lol