Your favourite Ashtray

7 hours ago, 99call said:

Not a fan of the Hotel National ashtrays whatsoever, all of the poorly centred text and dremel burr carving irritates me for some reason. 

I like these though

I am not a fan of Nacional ashtray too but in the cigar world it seems there are 2 mandatories itens: MRN book and Nacional ashtray.

I dont have the ashtray, maybe one day.

I have already seen the ashtray without the dremel burr carving. Just the ashtray, nothing written.

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All class here at work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit:  of course if you want something that’s both commercially available and readily moved I really like this one as well.  Both work well for ash volume and protect ash from blowing in the wind. 

1 hour ago, Gamehawker said:

Hey,

Your bottom HNdC ashtray looks like the one I recently acquired and it is my favorite ashtray.

I paid a total of $220.00 (including shipping) for it.

HNdC Ashtray.jpg

Yes.  I think I like this one the best because of how deep it is.  Though I do like the two tone colors on the other one.  I paid $250 each.  I think he still has a couple of small ones he is selling for $100.  I’m still not sure if I am going to keep them both, or sell one of them.  I wanted to look at them both in person, side by side, before deciding.

3 hours ago, acc42a said:

Keeping it classy while living in interim housing before our home is being built...only the finest bucket/colander/broom holder money can buy (at the dollar store). Works surprisingly well, might not go back...

5166DB02-EF5C-4B7D-A476-BFB4C7ED80FA.thumb.jpeg.6ee31fdfdc1dc1df59441048438226ca.jpeg

I really like this.  This is totally a Manovation.

Keeping it classy while living in interim housing before our home is being built...only the finest bucket/colander/broom holder money can buy (at the dollar store). Works surprisingly well, might not go back...
5166DB02-EF5C-4B7D-A476-BFB4C7ED80FA.thumb.jpeg.6ee31fdfdc1dc1df59441048438226ca.jpeg

Much better looking than the Hotel Nacional ones to me. Love it!

On 9/23/2018 at 12:55 PM, acc42a said:

This has a certain “steam punk” quality to it.  Accidentally very trendy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...