7 hours ago, 99call said:

Not a fan of the Hotel National ashtrays whatsoever, all of the poorly centred text and dremel burr carving irritates me for some reason. 

I like these though

I am not a fan of Nacional ashtray too but in the cigar world it seems there are 2 mandatories itens: MRN book and Nacional ashtray.

I dont have the ashtray, maybe one day.

I have already seen the ashtray without the dremel burr carving. Just the ashtray, nothing written.

• Like 1
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit:  of course if you want something that’s both commercially available and readily moved I really like this one as well.  Both work well for ash volume and protect ash from blowing in the wind. 

All class here at work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Gamehawker said:

Hey,

Your bottom HNdC ashtray looks like the one I recently acquired and it is my favorite ashtray.

I paid a total of $220.00 (including shipping) for it.

HNdC Ashtray.jpg

Yes.  I think I like this one the best because of how deep it is.  Though I do like the two tone colors on the other one.  I paid $250 each.  I think he still has a couple of small ones he is selling for $100.  I’m still not sure if I am going to keep them both, or sell one of them.  I wanted to look at them both in person, side by side, before deciding.

3 hours ago, acc42a said:

Keeping it classy while living in interim housing before our home is being built...only the finest bucket/colander/broom holder money can buy (at the dollar store). Works surprisingly well, might not go back...

5166DB02-EF5C-4B7D-A476-BFB4C7ED80FA.thumb.jpeg.6ee31fdfdc1dc1df59441048438226ca.jpeg

I really like this.  This is totally a Manovation.

Keeping it classy while living in interim housing before our home is being built...only the finest bucket/colander/broom holder money can buy (at the dollar store). Works surprisingly well, might not go back...
5166DB02-EF5C-4B7D-A476-BFB4C7ED80FA.thumb.jpeg.6ee31fdfdc1dc1df59441048438226ca.jpeg

Much better looking than the Hotel Nacional ones to me. Love it!
On 9/23/2018 at 12:55 PM, acc42a said:

This has a certain “steam punk” quality to it.  Accidentally very trendy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...