Your favourite Ashtray

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All class here at work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit:  of course if you want something that’s both commercially available and readily moved I really like this one as well.  Both work well for ash volume and protect ash from blowing in the wind. 

51 minutes ago, PabloJr said:

Was looking to get it made out of black marble in a shape of a heart with a crack in it and our logo in the center

Have you heard of Etsy? There are many custom black marble ashtrays and makers on there. You may be able to send a few of the sellers questions and see if they will custom make something for you. Worth a shot

On 9/20/2018 at 6:22 AM, Fuzz said:

image.png.e9b4fa2529f4a7abeb3050fa713476b7.png

How do I get one of these?! I need an ashtray and the Hotel Nacional ones are too expensive to get to the UK. A lot of what I can get I’m not keen on but this is a beauty, I’d almost feel bad knocking ash into it.

22 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Have you heard of Etsy? There are many custom black marble ashtrays and makers on there. You may be able to send a few of the sellers questions and see if they will custom make something for you. Worth a shot

I actually contacted a half dozen sellers and artisans on etsy as well as people on Instagram, and they have either told me they couldn't do it or what they proposed wasn't what i was looking for.

5 minutes ago, PabloJr said:

I actually contacted a half dozen sellers and artisans on etsy as well as people on Instagram, and they have either told me they couldn't do it or what they proposed wasn't what i was looking for.

Ah man, sorry to hear that. Didn't sound like that big of a project. I hope you find a viable solution

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have two—

first one is made of old stone and lead from the roof of the Houses of Parliament. When they were bombed during WWII the rubble was used to create bookends, ashtrays, etc. to sell for the war effort. Old lead from the roof was melted and re stamped into various images. They have some with Churchill on them which I would like, but I happened across this one and snapped it up. Don’t smoke in it that often.

Second is just a classic dunhill, gift from my mom. Used to smoke on her porch a lot during school days using it so it has sentimental value.

E6C7C5D9-046B-4F8B-8A8E-ACFCA30D420B.jpeg

7C7DC100-D2D6-4245-8604-38519F0A9554.jpeg

• Like 2