Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit:  of course if you want something that’s both commercially available and readily moved I really like this one as well.  Both work well for ash volume and protect ash from blowing in the wind. 

All class here at work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

What do you want it to be made from/out of? Just curious

Was looking to get it made out of black marble in a shape of a heart with a crack in it and our logo in the center

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, PabloJr said:

Was looking to get it made out of black marble in a shape of a heart with a crack in it and our logo in the center

Have you heard of Etsy? There are many custom black marble ashtrays and makers on there. You may be able to send a few of the sellers questions and see if they will custom make something for you. Worth a shot

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2018 at 6:22 AM, Fuzz said:

image.png.e9b4fa2529f4a7abeb3050fa713476b7.png

How do I get one of these?! I need an ashtray and the Hotel Nacional ones are too expensive to get to the UK. A lot of what I can get I’m not keen on but this is a beauty, I’d almost feel bad knocking ash into it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Have you heard of Etsy? There are many custom black marble ashtrays and makers on there. You may be able to send a few of the sellers questions and see if they will custom make something for you. Worth a shot

I actually contacted a half dozen sellers and artisans on etsy as well as people on Instagram, and they have either told me they couldn't do it or what they proposed wasn't what i was looking for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PabloJr said:

I actually contacted a half dozen sellers and artisans on etsy as well as people on Instagram, and they have either told me they couldn't do it or what they proposed wasn't what i was looking for.

Ah man, sorry to hear that. Didn't sound like that big of a project. I hope you find a viable solution

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.