Tapatalk forum issues

pgwdaddy

As per instruction this is posted to see if anyone else having issues with using Tapatalk to post or reply? I keep receiving the “you don't have permission to post” message and I’m not allowed to start a new thread using Tapatalk either. Chime in, if you can. 

Craig

I used to get the no permission error but that went away. Now for the last week or so I am not getting any unread content showing. Since then I have been using the web version on my phone and all unread content shows. I do prefer the convienence of Tapatalk but there seem to always be issues popping up. 

What is tapatalk?

Smartphone App to read newsgroups. It’s pretty convenient when you are member of multiple boards but sometimes there are hiccups when the forum software or the Tapatalk app get updated.

1 hour ago, slowsmoke said:

Same problem here, when I try to post or reply it says I don't have permission.  Just started a few days ago.

Same here - also can't send PM's for the same reason on Tapatalk.  Please address! 

I've sworn off tapatalk so many times, but somehow it always creeps back in... and I have no idea why, because it's not getting any better.  About the only thing it's good for is a quick "look what I'm smoking!" post with a pic.

• 1 month later...
Tapatalk test. We should be good now. Problem was at Tapatalk end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a reason the US subforum is no longer on Tapatalk?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I also just noticed the trading room is no longer on tapatalk.

Is there a reason the US subforum is no longer on Tapatalk?

• 4 weeks later...
It was a security risk. We also had complaints about forums people couldn't get into, so all password-protected sub-forums were hidden.
Trading Room should still be accessible, I'll double-check the permissions.
The trading room is not accessible from tapatalk. I get notifications, such as "ISO Monte especiale ". If I click on it, it loads a page that says I dont have permission, or something to that effect. Not a big deal, I can log in on my computer to look at it, but if it's supposed to be there, it's not