San Diego March 2019 HERF

Hey guys, my names Josh for those of you who haven't seen me post on here a lot. I live in San Diego and due to my daughters medical conditions (She's doing excellent, no worries!) the Navy will not move my family out of the San Diego area. It's a blessing honestly, but what I definitely realize is that I need more friends to smoke cigars with.

Anyone in the San Diego area want to setup a HERF for March of 2019? I get back from deployment early 2019 and would love to host a shindig! I've got a rather large third floor patio with a bar and a pool table at my house and I'm more than okay with having some of you over my place. Can comfortably entertain 30 people. (josh.hooper7 on instagram if you guys want to see some pictures)

Let me know what you all think, also content with meeting up elsewhere!

Cheers guys, looking forward to whichever way the wind blows.

Unless things have changed since I lived in San Diego, service members can't cross the border without command approval. I got out in 2012, if I was still there I'd be down. Good luck, it shouldn't be too hard to find a few aficionados down in sd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, prodigy said:

Unless things have changed since I lived in San Diego, service members can't cross the border without command approval. I got out in 2012, if I was still there I'd be down. Good luck, it shouldn't be too hard to find a few aficionados down in sd

That would be no problem. All of us can come up to SD. Some of the guys are US Citizens.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, prodigy said:

16 hours ago, DnQuijote said:

That would be no problem. All of us can come up to SD. Some of the guys are US Citizens.

Unfortunately it's still the same! I wish we could go to TJ, I hear nothing but good things from my friends who go down there regularly. However, if you guys could make it state side I'd love to get something going!

2 hours ago, joshhooper7 said:

Unfortunately it's still the same! I wish we could go to TJ, I hear nothing but good things from my friends who go down there regularly. However, if you guys could make it state side I'd love to get something going!

I’m sure we can put something together. Let’s keep in touch. Follow me on IG: @viclizarraga we can follow up there. Be safe.

Salud!