Greetings from London

whassup

Hello there, I started smoking cigars not long ago (beginning of the year), fell completely in love and am starting to build up a small collection. My favourites currently are the H. Upmann half coronas and the El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme. Looking forward to participating more in the forum!

Welcome dude, once you get enough posts, you can get access to the Europe sub forum.  Always good to see another Brit on board

How many posts required ? I used to have around seven hundred , then had a lost password- issue and received a new profile (starting from scratch again)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, ErikB72 said:

How many posts required ? I used to have around seven hundred , then had a lost password- issue and received a new profile (starting from scratch again)

Hey Dude, I think it's 60.   Once you get there ask Ayepatz or El Pres for the password .  If they remember you, they may give it to you in advance, not sure.  Will be great tp have you on board.

15 minutes ago, ErikB72 said:

30 posts and 60 days membership. PM @El Presidente if you’ve had a problem, and he might be able to help out.