Tapatalk - Technical Difficulties

Hi All,

I'm posting this to make everyone aware of the state-of-play with Tapatalk. During routine updates and upgrades to the forum, something has gone awry at Tapatalk's end and the app is now throwing various log-in and user access errors. 

We have done everything correctly at our end and have 100% green lights on our account set-up, permissions, etc. Thus, we have logged urgent support tickets with Tapatalk to rectify the glitch at their end. Traditionally, and unfortunately, Tapatalk is less than ideal when it comes to response time in sorting these things out, but we are keeping on them and doing everything we can to get it sorted ASAP. Jason has spent many hours this week pulling his hair out (and he doesn't have that much to spare to start with) trying to get the issue resolved.

Also, we are not alone here. There are apparently dozens of sites in the same boat. Hopefully, the weight of support requests and complaints about the issue will light a fire under Tapatalk sooner rather than later. 

In the interim, bear with us, and be assured we are on it. We'll provide updates as soon as we know more. 

Thanks for your patience. 

Cheers,

Steve. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MoeFOH pinned this topic
5 hours ago, refresh said:

Did you create a new account? Do you recall the username of the old one?

We don't have control over Join Date, but if the profile still exists, we can provide the username and password.

I did try to create a new account but then somehow got access with my old username - it was and still is ErikB72.