Le Hoyo de Río Seco is officially unveiled this weekend.

We have some salubrious members heading to this event. Looking forward to the photo's :D

• Le Hoyo de Río Seco will be presented exclusively by Phoenicia T.A.A. Cyprus LTD on 29th September in Laguava Resort. Six hundred aficionados of the best tobacco in the world will be present at the event.  
  • Le Hoyo de Río Seco (56 ring gauge x 140 mm long) will be sold exclusively through the international network of La Casa del Habano franchise stores, 

Hoyo-de-Monterey-Le-Hoyo-de-Rio-Seco-Bea

5 hours ago, Notsocleaver said:

New for 2020 will be the 55 ring gauge by 140mm Hoyo de Pourquoi and the 49 ring gauge by 200mm LDCH exclusive "2.1Coronas".  ?

I misread the length of your 2.1Coronas and imagined a 2 meter Corona Gorda for a second.

Le Hoyo du Sauteur à la Perche.

2 hours ago, Shaunster said:

They make this abomination instead of des dieux.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Or my beloved Du Prince........sigh

HSA’s grand scheme......the bigger the donkey **** the more opportunity for under filling 

It prolly takes the same amount of time for a roller to make a thin cigar or a fatass one. As such is prolly much more profitable, in manufacturing POV to make a fat one and charge a helluva lot more! The difference is just a few leaves more of tobacco!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...