Your favourite animated sitcom?

Long day in the warehouse, cook some dinner and sit down to do some work in front of the box. 

One of the things I enjoy (and Di hates) is animation comedy.  I look forward to working in front of  King of the Hill,  Archer, Futurama,  American Dad, Family Guy,  and the Simpsons.  Back to back 2 1/2 hours and I can wrap up my warehouse summary/review. :D

Yours?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't watch much animated stuff these days, but I will watch Archer occasionally! It's worth giving that one a thumbs up.

I do like Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons but rarely watch them these days.

I can easily while away a day watching Futurama, Family Guy or The Simpsons. Other favourites were; Animaniacs (don't laugh, it was more adult than people think), The Tick, Red vs Blue and Robot Chicken.

I will posit that Squidbillies is not only undercover-intelligent, but the backgrounds are quite beautiful (as opposed to the characters)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, earthson said:

I will posit that Squidbillies is not only undercover-intelligent, but the backgrounds are quite beautiful (as opposed to the characters)

Squidbilles is awesome.  Being from rural Georgia, I can identify family members to each of the characters.  Which, quite frankly, scares me.

• Like 1

I’ve never understood the attraction to adult animated shows....but then there’s not much on TV these days that I deem worthy anyway.  

2 hours ago, bmf30180 said:

Squidbilles is awesome.  Being from rural Georgia, I can identify family members to each of the characters.  Which, quite frankly, scares me.

I haven't spent much time in Georgia, but it does have amazing parallels to rural TN.  Hell, I know a couple that is building a storefront on a lonely backroad.  It's supposedly going to be a tattoo parlor/hair salon.  My wife and I love to joke about it; we call it "P'nuts and Hairdos"

23 minutes ago, earthson said:

I haven't spent much time in Georgia, but it does have amazing parallels to rural TN.  Hell, I know a couple that is building a storefront on a lonely backroad.  It's supposedly going to be a tattoo parlor/hair salon.  My wife and I love to joke about it; we call it "P'nuts and Hairdos"

Never gets old ?

archer.

i did watch the simpsons for many years but not so much, actually not at all, lately. but any show that can make a joke about the 82 Bordeaux vintage and appeal to kids is pretty special. 

i used to love the signs outside the church. my fave - "God. The Original Tony Soprano".

• Like 1