How Has Your Collection Grown?

I’ve been smoking the odd Cuban since 95 and bought a box at a time. Then didn’t smoke from 2007 till visiting Havana in summer of 2017. At that time my well kept stock consisted of 3 boxes 2003/4 Montes 2”s. Upon return from Cuba I remortgaged my property and started stocking up. Now I’m past 1300 sticks 90% RE and EL. soon the needle will swing to common stock?

• Like 1

My Cuban cigar stash, it's not a collection, has grown with my appreciation of said cigars. I want them to have a bit of time on them when I smoke so I need to have more cigars on hand than when I was smoking fresh cigars. I'm a regular production guy holding about 1000 cigars. That's good for about five years if I go through  200 a year. Two or three a week for me and one to share. It's taken me a long time to get here but has been worth the expense and effort. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hookmaker said:

Upon return from Cuba I remortgaged my property and started stocking up.

You must be a single man because that is the point where those of us who are married get served the divorce papers!

I need to increase my EL and RE holdings, I'm sitting at roughly 80% regular production.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Trimming said:

I’m a smoker, not a collector. Variety catches up to one...

A23991B5-434B-4520-B2D8-11E89120DD9A.jpeg

F2F878BA-C0AD-4537-B6CB-3C0D6C72CEF4.jpeg

I f*cking love these threads! Thanks for sharing and yet again adding masses of fuel to the fire which is already out of control :)