Greetings from the Bay Area

luckme10

I keep forgetting to post in here. My name is Phil I'm a livelong bay area native who has been interested in Cuban cigars for a few years now. Have been smoking non Cubans for a decade or so but I've always consider myself a perpetual newbie. As for flavors, I tend to enjoy the creamier sticks like the hoyos, the bell pepper in the P.artagas, and the cocoa in the montes. Also a fan of Padrons, VSGs, Rocky Patel seconds when I just feel to urge for a yard stick. Never been very picky, but as I get older I find myself reaching for Cubans more and more, as they tend to be not as spicy, and don't leave me with cigar breath. I find myself not smoking quite as often these days as it seems to be harder and harder to find a decent place to smoke without getting angry looks from the elderly.

My other interests include single malt, scotch, flyfishing, abalone diving (RIP 2018 Season), audiophile equipment, computers, gym stuff and finance. Also a fan of warm sunsets and hiking. Looking forward to continuing to have some great discussions about all the little things.

• 2 weeks later...