Pop up sale tomorrow

Many of you are aware we are trying to fix the issue with shipping cart load when we try to move a 2424 there. 

We would appreciate a hand tomorrow :D

9am AEST Tuesday tomorrow local (7PM Monday NY), in the shopping carts I will put up a box of cigars in the 24:24 section.  It will be a stupidly low price and be up for 20 minutes or  sold out (whichever happens first). 

*This is real dollars as we need to test out the entire process. Don't purchase if you don't want the cigars. Maximum of 2 boxes per person*

If the whole thing busts, we will put them up in the normal 24;24 at the normal time. 

We appreciate the help :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Çnote said:

Mr. Presidente,

Exactly where will this offer be on the store site? I'm not seeing any 24:24 section.

I'm very excited!

The 24:24 section will appear beforehand

1 minute ago, MD Puffer said:

Under the account page, or will it be alongside the "boxes, singles, samplers" links?

Alongside "boxes, singles, samplers" links 

25 minutes ago, Toast & Taste said:

Will we have to enter our cc details before the purchase gets accepted? As it is now, it does not retain this info. Or, I don't know how to get it to, which is very likely the case.

Big Al

You must enter CC details in the checkout stage of the purchase. We don't store CC details for your privacy & security. 

1 hour ago, jacktarnold said:

Looks like everyone already broke it trying in anticipation. ?

This page isn’t working

store.friendsofhabanos.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

??

37 minutes ago, TBird55 said:

Once you add to your cart, are the cigars reserved for you, while you are adding credit card info?

No as we wouldn't want someone hypothetically reserving all the stock and then taking their time to purchase