Which is fuller in body, the QD 54 or 50

Having a difference of opinion on this one so lend a hand. 

Which is fuller in body, the QD 54 or 50

Provide a mini review (couple of lines) on both if you have been fortunate enough to sup. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Only had a few of each, but I’ve found the 54 fuller in body but a bit bland in flavor, while the 50 is the clear winner in the flavor department, but seems more consistent with typical QdO “mildness”.

18 hours ago, BinBin said:

everyone is going crazy on those 54s. people are buying for almost double the price. 50s are more common. 

Yeah people are clamoring for the 54s but I think it's just because they are harder to find. To me the 50s are better anyway.  A lot of the people you see pushing that the 54s are better are people selling 54s.  

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 5:17 PM, ritter6788 said:

Yeah people are clamoring for the 54s but I think it's just because they are harder to find. To me the 50s are better anyway.  A lot of the people you see pushing that the 54s are better are people selling 54s.  

That probably isn’t too far off

I call BS on that.

I don’t see anyone flipping 54s - they are too scarce.

50s, however, all day long, every day on FB.

I bought a 54 25 box off another site (not a vendor). They were selling due to health reasons. So for $375, I bought them because I bought a fiver before and liked their flavors. Also I haven't seen any on any site.  

I have two boxes of 50's that I'm smoking through and like them as well. On FB, they are $110-$130 and are everywhere.

20 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I call BS on that.

I don’t see anyone flipping 54s - they are too scarce.

50s, however, all day long, every day on FB.

Well of course you aren’t going to see as many because there aren’t as many out there but they aren’t impossible to find.  

Just a quick search in 1 group there are a dozen different sales for 54s posted up in the last 2 months. 

Haven’t read any other comments whilst only having had 154 and heaps of 50’s my money is on the 54 just thought it had a bit more body 

cheers ?