Louisiana Newbie

Tiger

Hey all,

I’m just getting back into cigars after ~2 year hiatus. I found the forum through google searches I’ve made about embarking on my wineador project. There seems to be a lot of knowledge floating around here on here on the subject as well.

My experience with CC is limited, but I have found all of the flavors I long for in CC more so than NC. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge here.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

Hey all,

I’m just getting back into cigars after ~2 year hiatus. I found the forum through google searches I’ve made about embarking on my wineador project. There seems to be a lot of knowledge floating around here on here on the subject as well.

My experience with CC is limited, but I have found all of the flavors I long for in CC more so than NC. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge here.

Thanks

Welcome from Colorado

Hope you didn't take offense to that ribbing... Bama @ LSU is going to the best game of the season up to week 10 and in my opinion will be a tossup.  

Haha I didn’t know what you meant at first. Bama game is always a great game!

On 10/16/2018 at 5:20 PM, Tiger said:

Hey all,

Thanks

Welcome from CO!