What Coffee are you drinking?

akpreacher

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is also my go to. No matter what else I try I always seem to come back to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Cuban coffee. Everything else I tried was terrible.

Paul Newmans Organic French Roast.  100% of profits go back to the poor.

• 4 weeks later...

Paul Newmans Organic French Roast.  100% of profits go back to the poor.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I did a shoot for Illy Coffee about a month ago and get a few pounds of whole bean coffee out of it.  Found it to be very good and different then what I normally drink.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 6:30 PM, potpest said:

El Salvador Finca Las Brumas SL28

Been eyeing this one up - what did you think of it? Seem to remember having an El Salvador washed SL28 from Steve's Super Secret Stash Subscription last year and was very impressed

Been eyeing this one up - what did you think of it? Seem to remember having an El Salvador washed SL28 from Steve's Super Secret Stash Subscription last year and was very impressed
My memory is terrible and I can't remember flavours but I remember it being pretty special; loved it.
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

So there's this shop in town that's run by this old hippie that's traveled the world studying under roasting grandmasters... he won't sell to any corporate interests or anything, he has one size only for $2.50 a cup and it's a requirement that he tell you the entire history of coffee every time you visit. Charges $20/lb and it's the best Ethiopian Yergacheffe I've ever had. Can't start my morning without it.

Deathwish Coffee is my go-to pre-ground when I'm in a rush.

• Like 1

[mention=32377]akpreacher[/mention] Do you think the EZ coffee worth a monthly subscription? Or just an occasional buy?

I haven’t been disappointed yet, it’s like their cigars some releases are exceptional and some are just good. It’s been worth it for me, the best coffees I’ve had have come from them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Been mostly using this with some other small batch ones on occasion. Despite the name it isn’t really that strong. Great for espresso and Americano. ec8c3dd8b4b1e3c47f1d2797cd3c7655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I roast my own green beans from Sweet Marias. I did it old school for 10 years with a cast iron pot and hotplate on my back porch. I recently upgraded to a drum roaster, a Behmore Plus. It's awesome and pretty easy. For my wife and I no coffee tastes as good as our home roasts. 

• Like 1