What Coffee are you drinking?

akpreacher

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is also my go to. No matter what else I try I always seem to come back to it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Cuban coffee. Everything else I tried was terrible.

Paul Newmans Organic French Roast.  100% of profits go back to the poor.

I like Segafredo. This coffee reminds me of my trip to Portugal.

That is also my go to. No matter what else I try I always seem to come back to it.

cbf09995f9aab1a58d5ac36049b8eefd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Lrabold89 said:

What’s your brew method and preference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drip coffee maker on strong setting. Grind my own beans using a manual burr grinder. Regularly clean my coffee maker, makes a big difference. 

1 hour ago, Lrabold89 said:

do you have a specific ratio or grind setting that you use or just eyeball it?

I do a finer grind for the drip. I eyeball the amount of beans. Not precise, I know, but my wife has yet to complain and she is more of coffee connoisseur than I am, lol!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 8/5/2020 at 9:37 PM, nKostyan said:

f80bdf47e2645a8274a0e1d7af4df567.plist9ec1da7c937e9d71da0ccdadefb2be4b.jpg

Good Cuban coffee. Everything else I tried was terrible.

We've had that before. Was very good. 

We normally drink coffee from a local roastery.  Buy the whole beans and grind at home. He's won several awards for his coffees.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2018 at 11:21 AM, ChanceSchmerr said:

Nitro coffee from Peet's in SF. I'm firmly on the Nitro Coffee train.

Best I've ever had - Coffee Slut on Guam. 

i had more fun on Guam than just about anywhere. loved the place. long time ago but it was like being an extra on magnum pi. don't remember the coffee but i did drink way too much of something long forgotten. 

On 1/15/2020 at 2:48 PM, komodo said:

Coffee is a hobby that is a bit out of control.

when i get back to Qld, whenever the grubby politicians allow it, determined to do an article on a mate of mine who is so out of control. he bought some $20,000 coffee machine but didn't like it so off to the back of the garage with it and he upgraded to the $30,000 machine. happier now. roasts his own - is hooked up to some weird commercial computer thing run out of norway which monitors humidity etc when he is roasting and sets off an alarm back at his place if a degree out. the water is heated to two decimal points, the amount of coffee in each serve also weighted to two decimal points. 

he does make seriously great coffee (although i can never admit that - i just tell him he is getting better). 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

i had more fun on Guam than just about anywhere. loved the place. long time ago but it was like being an extra on magnum pi. don't remember the coffee but i did drink way too much of something long forgotten. 

Ken, I knew there was a reason i liked you. Guam is just about one of my most favourite spots in the world! You just need to get out past the chintzy tourist zones and an island paradise with loads of history is yours for the taking.

Coffee Slut is a new-ish business, but it's lights out awesome.

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, neredryn said:

The benefits of natural coffee are seen in the fight against type 2 diabetes. Currently, about 300 million people on the planet suffer from type 2 diabetes.

Yes , a mug of  good coffe helps me against  headache if no i take celebrex. Is  good non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which I found on Canada Drugs .This pharmacy has a good choice of  medicine.