Montecristo media corona OBM ENE 17 Smoke and Drink pairing review

This was from a psp offering that I purchased for a quick smoke on cold mornings and today was a perfect one with a hot cup of coffee. It’s a brisk day with gust of wind and drizzle so I can pitch it in case of rain and not be hurt on the wallet.  I am drinking a Costco brand Keurig cup breakfast blend with lots of cream and sugar.  For the price and the quickness it can’t be beat.

I Punch cut this stick because it’s short so I don’t want to lose more than I need to.  This one was a bit tight but not plugged.  Cold draw was barnyard. After lighting I’m hit instantly with the montecristo cocoa then a floral note on the nose.  I sip the cigar and as I exhale I take a sip of my coffee, quite the mocha experience.  Additionally there is a fermented fruit note and a hint of espresso notes on the back half of the cigar.  

This stick really hits the spot when you are in need for a short smoke due to weather or time limitations, especially as winter is coming.

19CC9D3F-89C9-412C-A7DE-7DE9B2A916C8.thumb.jpeg.9033a220ce13dec4e1da5dfbfc7562aa.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1