Por Larranaga Montecarlo EML ABR 14 Smoke and drink Pairing Review

Thanks for the review.  I love these skinny cigars!  I have some from AME MAY 13 and the toasted caramel flavors are really forefront.  I like your drink pairing, as well - Colorado Bulldogs  are one of my go-to drinks for cigars with caramel or chocolate flavor profiles. ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, leafdream54 said:

Thanks for the review.  I love these skinny cigars!  I have some from AME MAY 13 and the toasted caramel flavors are really forefront.  I like your drink pairing, as well - Colorado Bulldogs  are one of my go-to drinks for cigars with caramel or chocolate flavor profiles. ?

I agree. I think Colorado Bulldogs pair well with a lot of cigars. Good to see another fan out there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m just sat in the garden in Melbourne, a sunny moment, and finishing off my first PL Montecarlo. What a lovely little cigar it is. It’s been resting for as good 5 to 6 years and a real beaut. Mild to start with, moments of caramel, a little nutty and ending with peppery tobacco flavour. It’s certainly not my first choice of gauge but for a slim cigar it gave a good 45 minute journey of flavours. Not sure how the more recent sticks come out.