Cadeca Hours

Monterey

Does anyone know what the operating Cadeca hours are, especially the weekend?.  I see so many different answers in my web search.  I fly in at 3pm on  a Saturday.   I know you can get 200 CUC at the airport (why that limit??)  but was wondering if I was stuck with that until Monday morning when the banks open or if they are open on Sunday.  Some websites say yes, others say no.

So frustrating trying to find operating hours!  The official cadeca website hasn't been responsive in months.

22 hours ago, mtapia3 said:

My flight arrived at 3pm a couple Saturdays ago. After drive time to Old Havana and checking in at my casa, I found the Cadeca on Obispo Street (Corner of Compestela Street) still open. I didn’t check the exact time, but I estimate is was around 5pm. This same Cadeca was also open on Sunday, but I didn’t check the times. I cannot speak on any of the other Cadecas as this was the only one I used during my trip. 

That is the only one I have used as well.  Just never had to use it on a weekend.  Thanks so much!

I have never heard about the $200 limit. The more the Cadeca exchanges the more they profit. Last week I exchanged €1000 without a question.

There is a Cadeca in front of Monumento a Colón (Old Habana) that works everyday until 20:00 and on Sundays until 18:00.

If you check the website of Central Cuba bank I am pretty sure they have a list of all Cadecas address and maybe time.