New from Los Angeles

blakeLA

Been reading the forum as a guest for a while, and glad to finally be on the board!  I've smoked and collected cigars for a little over 15 years, but have a baby now and collect more than I smoke.  Love reading people's debates about storing, aging, and what they are enjoying smoking at the moment.  Great to learn from people with so much experience.  Excited to participate in the conversations instead of just watching for the sidelines.  Thanks for having me!

• Like 1

Oh awesome!  Thanks and great to meet you.  We are in Koreatown, but my wife's family is in Woodland Hills so we are up there a fair amount.  Yeah definitely nice to take a minute to have a stick but it's harder to find the time for sure.  How are you guys with the fire?  Everything okay?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Puffington said:

welcome from santa Clarita.  what do you like to smoke Blake? 

Thanks! I'm a little all over the place.  I like some fuller flavor NCs like My Father and some Dominicans like LFD and Opus.  On the CC side, I used to be an avid sigloVI smoker, but they have gotten expensive and hard to find.  I now lean toward fuller flavor but longer vitolas (mostly partagas, boli, cohiba).  But seeing everyone's broad tastes here has got me checking some other stuff out.  Just got some hoyo elegantes and RAS (both lcdh exclusives), and am definitely open to suggestions as I branch out.  What about you?

• Like 1