Recommended Rollers, Drivers, etc...

BMahan480

Hey all! New guy here.

I have seen scattered through a number of posts, recommended LCDH's and the corresponding hand rollers that are available at each. Some date back to 2012, and then through 2018. I've also seen folks posting here and there, the contact info for their recommended drivers of choice. Is there a comprehensive list somewhere? (I looked...didn't see one)
I'd like to support good people and ensure I set up the appropriate times to meet folks in January, when I'm down there. 

Many thanks in advance...

• Like 1

No comprehensive list that I'm aware of.  I and many others here highly recommend Jorge.  His and other recommended drivers' contact info has been posted in various threads in this forum.  I have seen a comprehensive list someone posted on all the rollers in this forum.  It may be a couple of years old but most of those rollers are still around.

Welcome to FOH.  It is customary to introduce yourself in the newbie forum.  You'll like it here.  Lots of great people and no BS.  Most here are glad to help newbies.  We all were at one time. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from two weeks in Cuba, with the lady. Fantastic people but insane country and I feel sorry for the people who live there, the island it’s like a big prison. Anyway, we did a Havana tour with Jorge, he was fantastic. He even got Alex to leave some custom puntillas for me at the LCDH (do not go on a Sunday), and he adapted the tour, so the lady also could enjoy it. I think he was a little surprised I did not drink and smoke at every stop and that I did not buy more cigars. Apparently, his last customer from FOH spent 3000 CUC on cigars and was rather drunk. I am glad, whoever it was, you set the bar for us mere mortals.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ciscojohansson said:

I just got back from two weeks in Cuba, with the lady. Fantastic people but insane country and I feel sorry for the people who live there, the island it’s like a big prison. Anyway, we did a Havana tour with Jorge, he was fantastic. He even got Alex to leave some custom puntillas for me at the LCDH (do not go on a Sunday), and he adapted the tour, so the lady also could enjoy it. I think he was a little surprised I did not drink and smoke at every stop and that I did not buy more cigars. Apparently, his last customer from FOH spent 3000 CUC on cigars and was rather drunk. I am glad, whoever it was, you set the bar for us mere mortals.

That sounds like my time with him 2 weeks ago.  But, I was far from drunk.  Perhaps someone slipped in between our trips.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ciscojohansson said:

Classic. This would've been me, but I went earlier in the year :wink2:

I start drinking on the flight over. Have to pregame Cuba. Most definitely. 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2018 at 2:39 AM, Ciscojohansson said:

Why not go to Alex’s LCDH on a Sunday? I plan to be there next Sunday.