Cigars with your perfect wrapper: Comp

I'm new to cc in general, so my RE/LE experience is limited mostly to singles from 2015 and a few boxes of the more affordable 16s, then singles again for 17 and now 18. I find some of them are very good. The capuletos are my favorite by a mile, but I never committed to the hefty price tag of a box of 25. My second favorite, the dantes, I have a box or 2 of. They are glorious, rich, smooth and I cant wait to watch them transform with age. The dark and oily PSP box is mouthwatering to look at. I love the size of this cigar as well, perfection.

09f069b22f181bbb0f392ffea230c521.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1970s corojo.

This box of Mag 56 is about spot on. Nice sheen, on the darker side and even the cats are impressed.  I took one to Havana this last trip and it was my favorite smoke. It has that rich, Upmann flavor

take your pick.
If the girl is a Quai D'Orsay Corona, I dont care what her dress looks like!
1389888316_ScreenShot2018-04-13at12_07_56.thumb.jpg.b4d5220e418ffe60eef6d8fc6b5f0689.jpg
So jealous. I had my first one recently and they completely fall off the map. Wish I had stocked up when I first started.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, prodigy said:

So jealous. I had my first one recently and they completely fall off the map. Wish I had stocked up when I first started.

Yep, I smoked through 4 boxes when they were $150 a box, like they were they would never end.   The bang, the idiots took over, and the jaw breakers arrived

• Like 2

Yep, I smoked through 4 boxes when they were $150 a box, like they were they would never end.   The bang, the idiots took over, and the jaw breakers arrived
It's a catch 22. I'm glad I got to try a couple, but i almost wish i didnt because now i want a box and they aren't even around at all, and if they do pop up, the price is no where near 150...

Certain cigars I love a dark wrapper, others a bit lighter like some very oily Sir Winnie’s I have. But for Cohiba I love and look for the classic Cohiba wrapper shade, just seems to mean you get those classic Cohiba flavors your anticipating.

0b1d13b4ac080570c704c0f8fa84859d.jpg

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:10 AM, Wilzc said:

eb33e7bc272726af344f77875658129f.jpg

Those are absolutely stunning. That wrapper complexion, the marbled color/texture with loads of oil is the perfect Montecristo wrapper. I'd buy 25 boxes of that cigar if they all looked like that!

14 minutes ago, 99call said:

Love images of cigars that havent been photoshoped to death. hats off to you

Well...  more likely a testament to the fact that I am not a very good photographer.  The cigars actually look way better than the washed out sunlight makes them appear.