El Presidente

Cigars with your perfect wrapper: Comp

I'm new to cc in general, so my RE/LE experience is limited mostly to singles from 2015 and a few boxes of the more affordable 16s, then singles again for 17 and now 18. I find some of them are very good. The capuletos are my favorite by a mile, but I never committed to the hefty price tag of a box of 25. My second favorite, the dantes, I have a box or 2 of. They are glorious, rich, smooth and I cant wait to watch them transform with age. The dark and oily PSP box is mouthwatering to look at. I love the size of this cigar as well, perfection.

09f069b22f181bbb0f392ffea230c521.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 4

take your pick.
If the girl is a Quai D'Orsay Corona, I dont care what her dress looks like!
1389888316_ScreenShot2018-04-13at12_07_56.thumb.jpg.b4d5220e418ffe60eef6d8fc6b5f0689.jpg
So jealous. I had my first one recently and they completely fall off the map. Wish I had stocked up when I first started.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, prodigy said:

So jealous. I had my first one recently and they completely fall off the map. Wish I had stocked up when I first started.

Yep, I smoked through 4 boxes when they were $150 a box, like they were they would never end.   The bang, the idiots took over, and the jaw breakers arrived

• Like 2

Yep, I smoked through 4 boxes when they were $150 a box, like they were they would never end.   The bang, the idiots took over, and the jaw breakers arrived
It's a catch 22. I'm glad I got to try a couple, but i almost wish i didnt because now i want a box and they aren't even around at all, and if they do pop up, the price is no where near 150...

It's a catch 22. I'm glad I got to try a couple, but i almost wish i didnt because now i want a box and they aren't even around at all, and if they do pop up, the price is no where near 150...

Yea that’s the problem ......the price .....you can find them just not at a reasonable price ......trying to speculate what they’d be psp or hq on 24:24......200??? Let’s hope not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certain cigars I love a dark wrapper, others a bit lighter like some very oily Sir Winnie’s I have. But for Cohiba I love and look for the classic Cohiba wrapper shade, just seems to mean you get those classic Cohiba flavors your anticipating.

0b1d13b4ac080570c704c0f8fa84859d.jpg

• Like 4

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 2:10 AM, Wilzc said:

eb33e7bc272726af344f77875658129f.jpg

Those are absolutely stunning. That wrapper complexion, the marbled color/texture with loads of oil is the perfect Montecristo wrapper. I'd buy 25 boxes of that cigar if they all looked like that!

On 11/21/2018 at 9:10 PM, Wilzc said:

eb33e7bc272726af344f77875658129f.jpg

Mother of Mercy!!!  I just licked the screen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Long be the look of the wrapper on the Cohíba. You just know it’s going to give you those beautiful grassy notes!

C3181C21-CE2D-4F43-8257-EB8F66DCA31B.png

This oily Maduro makes me drool. Still young but making it hard to wait 🤤

20181122_165212_capture~2.jpg

• Like 1

These light brown oily wrappers on my pl robustos, brings out the caramel like crazy. Wanna smoke em all, but curious to see if they'll get better with more age 🤔

20181122_165626_capture~2.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Wailbait said:

I’m also a huge fan of the Quai Corona.  For whatever reason, it’s the most consistent wrapper I’ve encountered.

Love images of cigars that havent been photoshoped to death. hats off to you

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 99call said:

Love images of cigars that havent been photoshoped to death. hats off to you

Well...  more likely a testament to the fact that I am not a very good photographer.  The cigars actually look way better than the washed out sunlight makes them appear.

I prefer cigars with chocolate colored wrappers with a redish tint and some sheen. I’ve had far better experiences with dark shiny cigars than with dull lighter colored cigars. 

94FB2536-5A2A-4F18-8FB4-C0C8C574B7B1.jpeg

B0C177C3-BD17-4C5A-9F4F-B04042C5695F.jpeg

BBBF8C7A-A674-45B1-8104-F60A4DCA8131.jpeg

• Like 2