Cigars with your perfect wrapper: Comp

I am too new to know my favorite colors/shades of wrappers yet.  I am also colorblind, making knowing the shade a bit tricky. I like to see that light sheen of oil on the wrapper though. Cheers 

IMG_6849.jpg

***sorry for the poor quality photo, I added the lower resolution thinking that there was a file size limit. 

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1970s corojo.

This box of Mag 56 is about spot on. Nice sheen, on the darker side and even the cats are impressed.  I took one to Havana this last trip and it was my favorite smoke. It has that rich, Upmann flavor

5 minutes ago, HopeUgood said:

I am too new to know my favorite colors/shades of wrappers yet.  I am also colorblind, making knowing the shade a bit tricky. I like to see that light sheen of oil on the wrapper though. Cheers 

IMG_6849.jpg

***sorry for the poor quality photo, I added the lower resolution thinking that there was a file size limit. 

Very interesting about the color blindness. Which colors are affected for you? Never thought about how this could affect our hobby. 

4 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Very interesting about the color blindness. Which colors are affected for you? Never thought about how this could affect our hobby. 

greens, browns, purples. Some browns look green to me , some purples look grey , etc. I didnt know I was colorblind until I was in my 20s and I finally asked a woman why they spend so much money on those ugly green Louis Vuitton purses.....turns out they are brown. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HopeUgood said:

greens, browns, purples. Some browns look green to me , some purples look grey , etc. I didnt know I was colorblind until I was in my 20s and I finally asked a woman why they spend so much money on those ugly green Louis Vuitton purses.....turns out they are brown. 

That is hilarious :rotfl:It's hard to imagine living with this. I feel like it would be more annoying than anything. Not surprised you didn't realize until later on in life though.

• Like 1

That is hilarious :rotfl:It's hard to imagine living with this. I feel like it would be more annoying than anything. Not surprised you didn't realize until later on in life though.
I think that should have been discovered when learning primary colors in pre k haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've never tried one, these just came in. 2015 PSP box. Oh the waiting game is so difficult when they look like this. f9d524f3c74899ee420432264fa7348d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk