Online Dating Sites?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...now I’ve been drinking here, so sit back. ??  In late 2007, work consumed my life. I also traveled a lot globally in O&G.   My social life went into the shitter.  Soooooo, I jumped on Matc

you must really need to earn some major brownie points if you are sprouting crap like that.  and why on earth did you follow it with a sperm coming out of your bum aimed at a blue moon? seriously

A funny one that was sent to me recently. "Tinder is for rookies. Go to Facebook Marketplace and search for wedding dresses. It'll show you recently divorced females in your area. From there you

My experience:

Full of weidos / predators waiting in the shadows.

Too many just wanting a bonk and probably struggling to find satisfaction in the real world.

An on-line dating site is a honey pot attracting the vulnerable .... so much easier than getting dressed up, paying for a lot of booze, putting oneself 'out there' for limited / zero return.

In the end I struck it lucky, but the journey was 'entertaining' !

P.S. What's "grinder" .... High class dating ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Not a good place to meet people.....better to set him up with a friend of a friend or something like that.......

Tell him to put on a spandex swimsuit go to the beach and let nature take its course......

And tell him......if he doesn't have any tattoos tell him chicks dig a guy with tats.....

Good luck Ken...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

forgot to ask. 

Hypothetically of course......when putting together your profile.......would you state up front that you are a cigar smoker? B)

No- Cigars aren't smoking ?

Yep. Did RSVP years ago, after the 1st wife. And it was before the Tinder revolution... sadly, missed the boat on that one ; ) 

On and off, mostly "good" experiences. Probably the worst experience was the ex-wife coming up in one of my searches once... at least I think it was her, as her profile showed her as 4 years younger than she actually was...  :rotfl:

Found the whole thing a bit of a rigmarole at times, and often a lot more effort than it was worth. But that's just dating in general, I guess. Still, I'd recommend it, particularly if you have kids and are looking for like-minded situations, goals, etc. Easy way to cut through a lot of compatibility questions.

I'd put the cigar smoking thing out there, upfront. Too much BS to go through to leave a deal-breaking thing off the table at the outset. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Online dating is definitely not a DAA            

DAA = Di approved activity

Grindr For Ken? LOL Do you know what that site is for??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

Would you recommend them for Ken?  :thinking:

I think Ken will be fine ?.  He just needs to act like he is interested in the other person, let her do 75% of the speaking and pretend like everything she says is incredibly fascinating. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tired it. No luck. Got a load of hassle on tinder off one girl because I had a kid... it apparently said it all...

Was about to explain that I was a single father as her mother ran off when she was two weeks old and the daft bint blocked me.

My only hope now is finding a single mother at my daughters nursery or finding a Visa needy Thai girl...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

God I’m so glad I don’t have to do the dating thing anymore.. so thankful for my life and my wife. Good on ya all of you that have to navigate that world. Bless ya..

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ethernut said:

God I’m so glad I don’t have to do the dating thing anymore.. so thankful for my life and my wife. Good on ya all of you that have to navigate that world. Bless ya..

Right there with ya. Married 33 years and would not be able to go through the dating scene.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Have you? Would you? do you know a mate who has?

Experiences good and bad?  can you share" :D

Pitfalls, upsides, how much do people lie?

Would you recommend them for Ken?  :thinking:

...I tried yesterday to sign him up for grinder but he cottoned on. 

you are an idiot.

perfectly happy with current situation. about which you know nothing, and are highly unlikely to ever know anything, about. 

and with respect, do you really want to poke the relationship bear? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken Gargett said:

two ways we can achieve that. one of them is bringing you down to my level. it would not be hard. 

That is motivation enough to stay the current course of relationship bliss :whip::moon:

• Haha 1

Just now, Ken Gargett said:

you must really need to earn some major brownie points if you are sprouting crap like that. 

and why on earth did you follow it with a sperm coming out of your bum aimed at a blue moon? seriously, shrinks could hold entire conventions about you. 

If that's what you think those emojis are, you seriously need glasses, Ken! :rotfl:

• Haha 2

Just now, Fuzz said:

If that's what you think those emojis are, you seriously need glasses, Ken! :rotfl:

fuzz, i have glasses. blue moon on left? sperm in middle. someone bent over flashing, if you will excuse the french, the proverbial brown eye at the world. personally, i would have thought it contravened all of the supposed standards on foh but i have learnt that if one "corrects" whipcrack's posts, one is in the naughty corner for 6 months. he is very thin-skinned. 

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

and with respect, do you really want to poke the relationship bear? 

Tunnel Bear?

Met current partner on well known app.  Dated several from online post divorce.  I dunno, just sort of seems like how it's done nowadays.  Certainly easier to get to see things about a person before contacting as opposed to sidling up to a candidate at the bar and asking why on earth they'd drink tequila lol.

I sort of enjoy seeing Ken on his back deck listening to his Bruce, smoking, drinking, and busting balls with El Pres.  If current relationship ever ends I may well just do full on 3 Stooges Women Hater club lol.  A life of golf, fishing, cigars, good drinks and good friends.

Who am I kidding, I like women too much lol