MY BEST FRIEND BRUNO - RIP

6 minutes ago, TheLiquidGator said:

So sorry for your loss. This has helped in the past. Hope it helps you.......

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog he takes a piece of my heart with him. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of his heart. 
If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Cheryl Zuccaro  

Seen that on my last one thanks so much!

Aww jeez, so sorry your loss. 

Someone told me a quote some time ago that touched me in a moment of pain and brought a little light back to me :

"When you are sorrowful look again into your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight" 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear.  Bullies are quite the characters and I bet Bruno was a special one.

Here's to Bruno and the great memories you have of him. 

• Like 2

Buck, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I know you're heartbroken and will miss him terribly.  Just remember the love he gave you and the great life you gave him.  Be thankful he didn't suffer and went peacefully. 

Rich

• Like 3

That is a terrible feeling. I had to put my lab mutt down a year ago. Still think about her almost everyday. So very sorry for your loss. 

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss.  I just read the following a few hours ago and it resonated with me because of the loss of my dogs over the years - and it brought a tear to my eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Epitaph to a Dog (Lord Byron)

Near this spot are deposited the remains of one who possessed beauty without vanity,

strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dammit Buck, I'm very sorry to hear this. May Bruno be full in your good memories, and may he rest in peace.

• Like 1