Please help identify

They say what comes around go’s around. I got a call from a business associate today who likes to have a cigar now and then so I always share mine when we meet up at different functions. 

He had a friend just return from Cuba and dropped off this bundle. My friend wants repay all the favors and hook me up with a couple. He has no idea what part of Cuba or who rolled them. They don’t look like anything out of Havana that I’ve seen.(With the bambo wrap).

Anyone have a clue?

Thanks .DDFECB2A-C51C-47C1-A3E5-A9A9587D184E.thumb.jpeg.f919ced39075fd7c2c6b14acfdd70c5f.jpeg

• Like 1

I bought a couple bundles just like that from a small finca in Vinales. Probably short filler, sure to be a little green still. I'd take one apart first and see what's in them, but if they look good, let them sit for a year or two and you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 10:02 AM, ImTripN2 said:

You can see the 'bamboo' wrap in the foreground on the second pic. I think I paid about 10 CUCs for the bundles.

P4010236.JPG

P4010243.JPG

I think you nailed it. Which fica is this?    Thanks 

8 hours ago, madandana said:

I think you nailed it. Which fica is this?    Thanks 

IIRC they came from this nameless little farm, one of many in the Vinales area. That day we went on a horseback ride thru the valley, and saw him outside so we stopped to say hello. You can see the drying shed on the left and his house on the right. He welcomed us in, made us coffee and we had a smoke while he rolled us a couple of fresh farmies, amazing hospitality! And of course I had to buy a couple of bundles.?

Enjoy your gift! 

P4020295.JPG

P4010206.JPG

• Like 1