Greetings fellow cigar lovers!

3bet

Hi Everyone,

My name is Derek, and I'm very excited to be joining this forum. It feels like I've found a treasure trove of information on Cuban Cigars as well as Cigars in General (and Cuba!). I only wish I had found this forum before my last trip to Havana, although now I have many fresh questions, that I look forward to posting. I have already read all the current posts in Newbie Q&A section and plan to read most other treads as well. Thank you to all the members here that help share this knowledge.

Now a little about me. I'm currently in California and like to enjoy good cigars with friends and combine them with my other 2 hobbies of poker and fishing. I currently have 2 desktop humidors and am planning to upgrade to a wineador soon so that I can age some boxes. I hope to expand my knowledge of cigars as I enjoy them and contribute to others in the future. 

Cheers!

IMG_1865.thumb.JPG.7edd89aaba0fc3dd0b0e6be6ea17e483.JPG

• Like 1

Welcome Derek! You have great taste it looks like. All of the information can be a little overwhelming at first, but you will learn a lot. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. The search function comes in handy as well, but if you don't find what you're looking for, just ask. What has been your favorite cigar thus far?

Welcome. Go get a second job before you spend much time on the 24:24 thread. 

Nice sticks btw. 

• Like 2