Greetings from New York!

Jmc1983

Hi, my name is Jason and I’m from Brooklyn, NY. I’ve been smoking cigars for a few years now, but recently ventured into the wonderful world of Cubans. Originally i took it up as a hobby, but quickly fell in love with everything that comes along with it!

I’ve been looking endlessly for a reliable source/forum for Cubans and found myself here. The past week or so I’ve been lurking but finally decided to join and introduce myself respectfully. Typically I’m very shy and not much of a poster, but I’ll try to contribute and help out if I can. Everyone here seems to be pretty knowledgeable and cool so I’m hoping everyone will welcome me into your community. 

Thanks for looking! 

Jason 

CEAB4631-429A-48BB-A2DC-9D5E56F8D009.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome... No better place than NY for the Holidays. To be totally honest I have tried other sources with pretty good results. Nothing has compared to the smokes I have received here. I definitely see a difference . Well worth it to me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Yep, New York is pretty cool this time of the year. I live close to the city so I get to experience it all. I actually ordered my first box from Rob this week and I’m excited and patiently waiting hahahah. I know it will be nothing short of perfect so no worries there!