Very Interesting EPL table right now...

MoeFOH

Liverpool 6 points clear!... Spurs in second! Leicester's Chelsea-killing form held-up and saw them topple Man City, too, who slip to third... And Chelsea just did enough to edge Watford this morning to hold a clear fourth spot, after Arsenal drew with BHA. 

I love the way this table is shaping up for the run home (although I would prefer Chelsea to be leading or closer to top spot, of course). Can Liverpool kick further clear and hold on? The Jan 4th clash with Man City now looms as probably the most crucial game of the season. I firmly believe that a genuine contender needs to take all 12 points on offer over the Xmas/NY period. Do that and you deliver both a demoralising blow to your closest rivals and inject a massive shot of confidence into the squad. 

Will any team get the death wobbles and fall over with a seemingly unassailable lead (one thinks of Keegan's Newcastle capitulation in... whatever year that was)? Can one of the lower placed contenders come with a Bernborough finish to steal the title right on the finishing post? What part will injuries and European fixtures play?...

Whatever the case, some cracking games in store over the coming weeks and months, no doubt!