WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 2019 Fat Bastid Competition

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome comp guys! Glad to have found a new lifestyle as a result. Bought my first pair of size 36 jeans in a couple of decades. Plan to stick with it by keeping to my recipes! Thanks F

Starting weight of 231.4, current as of this morning 199 Shocked and thrilled at the same time

Give yourself a little bit of extra credit with the scribble-out there or what? You almost got to the knee! My congratulations if I'm mistaken. Ha ha... 

41 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

And here I was feeling left out! But tell that to my metabolism. Won't let me gain any weight if I tried. I'd need to do 7 meals a day + 3 protein shakes. I don't work out enough to be that hungry hahaha

You say you can't gain weight because you don't workout enough to be that hungry, but that is your problem! Stop working out and just eat!

Feel like a quinoa salad? No! Eat some cake! Hankering for some low fat cottage cheese on celery sticks? Get some deep fried mars bars instead. Stop doing it half-heartedly. You wanna gain weight? Put some dedication into it!! :lol3:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Feel like a quinoa salad? No! Eat some cake! Hankering for some low fat cottage cheese on celery sticks? Get some deep fried mars bars instead. Stop doing it half-heartedly. You wanna gain weight? Put some dedication into it!! :lol3:

need medical advice?

Sanchez (Dr Fuzz) has you covered :ok:

Fuzz.jpg

• Haha 2

Think I'll join in for the first time, had to take 4 months off any exercise due to something torn in my hip joint and running/weights are off the menu for me now, just pick up too many injuries. Put on nearly a stone over the two weeks of Christmas :D so would like to get back down to 11 stone ish

78Kg currently

BMI-24.6

so the aim is near 70 via walking and eating right: porridge/eggs for breakfast, stir fried chickpeas and veg for tea, bits of fish etc and the odd bit of dark chocolate for treats. Probably one day a week will have something hearty to keep the spirits up

IMG_20190107_181657702.jpg

Don't hate on me for this.  The scale I use most frequently is in a men's locker room at my gym.  That makes taking a photo of the scale kind of a touchy subject.  I weighed in today at 226 lbs, or 102.5 kg, roughly.  See below stock photo for no reason.  I'm shooting to cut down to 96 kg for a weightlifting competition this spring, so this will be a good motivator, though I doubt I'll be in contention for the top prize if I pull it off.  If you guys require an actual picture, I'll risk the felony conviction for you, but only if you beg me. 

image.thumb.png.3b0f0a4a70e0befd5b3d41bcfee7da80.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another FB checking in.....

IMG_0443.jpg.c06e1f18dbf56dfccf3298c9b99736bd.jpg

105kg - plan is to get to 97.5kg within next 3-4 months....already dropped a couple since the new year!

9 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Another FB checking in.....

IMG_0443.jpg.c06e1f18dbf56dfccf3298c9b99736bd.jpg

105kg - plan is to get to 97.5kg within next 3-4 months....already dropped a couple since the new year!

Nice.  What is your plan to reach your goals?

I'm in. Fattest I've ever been. Well over 17st. 111.5kg...I am wearing shorts to protect my 'modesty'/your eyeballs, but I did weigh them also...

0.0kg which must make them sub 50g given the scale precision. Happy to put my weight in at 100g lower than shown if anyone disputes. 

20190109_163754.thumb.jpg.ccf167114175473cae3911f5f4915351.jpg

20190109_163624.thumb.jpg.82ab3b9733511673cc70ba35bc14c582.jpg

Want to get down to 16st. 

• Haha 1

Nice.  What is your plan to reach your goals?
Sorry to butt in. The plan is easy. Consistently eat around 1600-2000 calories per day of real, mostly unprocessed food. Exercise 3 times a week. Or walk loads.

3 months should see most people drop 10kg or there abouts.

Consistency is key.

The difficulty is sticking to it

Amount of weight lost (in kg or lbs) doesn't matter in this contest, it is more about percentage of loss based on your original weigh in. Example, an 8.4kg loss for me would be 10% of my weight, but for someone heavier, it may only be 5%.

A 10kg loss would bring me nearly down to my weight when I was in uni over 20yrs ago. Surprisingly, I'm stronger now, than I was when I was slimmer back then.

Amount of weight lost (in kg or lbs) doesn't matter in this contest, it is more about percentage of loss based on your original weigh in. Example, an 8.4kg loss for me would be 10% of my weight, but for someone heavier, it may only be 5%.
A 10kg loss would bring me nearly down to my weight when I was in uni over 20yrs ago. Surprisingly, I'm stronger now, than I was when I was slimmer back then.
I was going to suggest body composition competition. But you'd all smoke me...