WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 2019 Fat Bastid Competition

Stay focused Gents! I’ve dropped 4 kilos since weigh in, but then I broke my bike on Friday....because I’m a fat Bastid! Thankfully there’s a thing called 2nd day air.

Let’s shed some weight!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome comp guys! Glad to have found a new lifestyle as a result. Bought my first pair of size 36 jeans in a couple of decades. Plan to stick with it by keeping to my recipes! Thanks F

Starting weight of 231.4, current as of this morning 199 Shocked and thrilled at the same time

Give yourself a little bit of extra credit with the scribble-out there or what? You almost got to the knee! My congratulations if I'm mistaken. Ha ha... 

There's no way I'm winning this. I have a work trip to Canada early Feb (hotel breakfasts, eating out, beer every night) then a week in Prague for my 40th (beer and meat fest). I should feel guilty. But then I'm a fat bastid. 

• Like 1

Man, I should've jumped in on this. I really need a jump start to get me going again. Going to Aruba in Sep, and cant go like this, hahaha. I will play along quietly tho since I missed the deadline. Good luck yall!!

• Fuzz locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

...On two wheels, one pedal stroke at a time. Sweat out the first 10 lbs pretty easily, being all water weight (beer is like 95% water, right?) The next 10 lbs won’t be so easy, but I remain encouraged by initial results. My wife is clearly annoyed with all the grilled salmon and veggies at this point :D

• Like 1

The exercise has stopped. And, er, I have two weeks of indulgence coming up. Work trip next week. 40th in Prague the week after. Jeez. When's the weigh in again?

Down almost 10 pounds since start. Just over 10 to go for my target weight.

May not win the contest but everyone that sheds a few pounds is a winner!

• Like 3