WINNER ANNOUNCED!! 2019 Fat Bastid Competition

Still getting a ride in here and there, but the winter rains in the last few months completely mucked up my plan. So...my new plan is to just tell myself I’m big-boned :lol3:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome comp guys! Glad to have found a new lifestyle as a result. Bought my first pair of size 36 jeans in a couple of decades. Plan to stick with it by keeping to my recipes! Thanks F

Starting weight of 231.4, current as of this morning 199 Shocked and thrilled at the same time

Give yourself a little bit of extra credit with the scribble-out there or what? You almost got to the knee! My congratulations if I'm mistaken. Ha ha... 

I weighed in at 183 this morning.  Just traveled to NY today so I'm eating some pizza today.  So that's 40 pounds down.  I'll be arriving back to Arizona late Monday night early Tuesday and will post a pic as soon as I can.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Wertman said:

I weighed in at 183 this morning.  Just traveled to NY today so I'm eating some pizza today.  So that's 40 pounds down.  I'll be arriving back to Arizona late Monday night early Tuesday and will post a pic as soon as I can.

Down 38.2 lbs this morning

Will be taking fluid pills all weekend and a colonic scheduled for Monday morning

213.2 (96.71kg) this morning.

sSCWb32.jpg

Down from 105kg so a loss of 8.2kg - 18 pounds lighter and a bit below stated goal of 97.5

Will check again tomorrow/Monday but with our corned beef, cabbage and potatoes menu tonight along with a Guinness or two, this may be my best showing before it's over.

Not a contender but I look and feel much better though now need to direct some of my cigar budget toward a new wardrobe.

• Like 1

Final weigh in is 90kg for me, a loss of 5kg.Was 88 at one point, then 91 last week, so have been good for the last week. 

Well done to all who took part and thanks for the comp El Pres. 

DSC_0497.JPG

On 3/14/2019 at 10:51 PM, MoeFOH said:

All righty, ye fat and not so fat anymore bastids, your moment of truth is almost upon you! 

FINAL WEIGH-IN IS HERE! :looking:

Time to dump whatever remaining excess you can... :potty: and get on the scales before 9am Tuesday 19th (Brisbane time). At which time we'll close off the comp and discern the winner! :party:

You know the drill. Refer to Rob's initial post if you're unsure. 

After that, more cake and beer for everyone! :buddies:

Does that equate to 7pm EST?

Just don’t want to miss the window 

From my starting weight, I am down over 15kgs! Gotta say it feels great. And though this makes me a shadow of my former self, that shadow still weighs 86kg. I'm very happy to pull the pin at 85kgs and give myself an 85-90kg floating zone. :hungry:

I don't know how well I'm doing in the overall comp, but fear not, as an FOH troop, I am not in the running to win anything. This comp has just been some great added motivation to shed the excess baggage. 

Good luck to all the Fat Bastid brotherhood. Get those final weigh-ins submitted! :thumbsup:

IMG_7491.JPG

8 minutes ago, MoeFOH said:

From my starting weight, I am down over 15kgs! Gotta say it feels great. And though this makes me a shadow of my former self, that shadow still weighs 86kg. I'm very happy to pull the pin at 85kgs and give myself an 85-90kg floating zone. :hungry:

I don't know how well I'm doing in the overall comp, but fear not, as an FOH troop, I am not in the running to win anything. This comp has just been some great added motivation to shed the excess baggage. 

Good luck to all the Fat Bastid brotherhood. Get those final weigh-ins submitted! :thumbsup:

IMG_7491.JPG

Awesome job MoFO

• Thanks 1

Boosh! Not sure I feel any thinner though. ? 99.5kg. 20190318_061228.thumb.jpg.e5ed0c90270bc0f7156c17aad39adef0.jpg

I wish I was a fat bastid so I can be a part of this great journey. Is there any chance that a competition for skinny bastids will come to fruition to gain more weight and become fat bastids?

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 6:32 PM, CaptainQuintero said:

Think I'll join in for the first time, had to take 4 months off any exercise due to something torn in my hip joint and running/weights are off the menu for me now, just pick up too many injuries. Put on nearly a stone over the two weeks of Christmas :D so would like to get back down to 11 stone ish

78Kg currently

BMI-24.6

so the aim is near 70 via walking and eating right: porridge/eggs for breakfast, stir fried chickpeas and veg for tea, bits of fish etc and the odd bit of dark chocolate for treats. Probably one day a week will have something hearty to keep the spirits up

IMG_20190107_181657702.jpg

Down to 76kg so -2kg overall.

It's ok, I suppose I've been limited by trying to get through a hip injury so I've been working to pack muscle on around the joint. Reasonably happy, I've got a spring board to keep going forward from.

Congrats to everyone though, there's been some massive change arounds :2thumbs:

IMG_20190318_120153.jpg